Gjeewaytee

Chopper loosing vehicles inflight

Question

Several ppl on my server complains about loosing cars/vehicles using normal exile hook function.  A guy just lost 2 vehicles which was lifted by UH60 and 1 with Taru transport....the ropes kinda starts to wobble around and suddenly you see only 2 out of 4 ropes are attached and then it snaps...

I uninstalled Advanced lifting cus i thought it might be that mod, but it still does with normal hook function...

Any ideas what might cause it?   Im ruinning RHS, CUP, adv tow, infiSTAR, EBM, NIArms

Edited by Gjeewaytee

7 answers to this question

Advertisement

Is this a new "feature"?  Before one of the more recent patches, we could fly at pretty high speeds and not lose crates or vehicles, ever. But now, even flying at low speeds we lose crates and vehicles.  

On 6/7/2017 at 7:59 AM, ynpMOOSE said:

Has anyone figured this out? Something definitely changed with the updates that occurred around the time this thread was started.

While I do agree somewhat with the sentiments of flying too fast while sling-loading, I noticed an increase in "ropes breaking" and losing cargo/vehicles after the Arma 1.64 update. It seemed to get better with 1.68, but not by much.

I've not seen any fixes/solutions to this.

Advertisement