[GS] AmElL

I want to create server arma 3

Question

19 answers to this question

Advertisement

Ok I am going to be completely honest with you. No one's going to hold your hand while you make a server. We all had to learn by reading guides and post on the forums. If you don't want to take the time to read guides then I suggest you find a server you like and just play on it. My guide can get you from start to finish if you simply read it. Even if you don't want to go hosted their are other guides out there. 

35 minutes ago, flyingdutchmen said:

Lets talk a bit and get to know eachother.

Windows or linux?

And how good are youe game server expierence?

Windows Server R2 .

Not Bad ^_^

Edited by [GS] AmElL

1 hour ago, Super Jerome said:

Ok I am going to be completely honest with you. No one's going to hold your hand while you make a server. We all had to learn by reading guides and post on the forums. If you don't want to take the time to read guides then I suggest you find a server you like and just play on it. My guide can get you from start to finish if you simply read it. Even if you don't want to go hosted their are other guides out there. 

I just needed the complate file server

K, then you should be able to get on your feet very quick here. 
Took me a few days to figure out what i needed to do so you can expect the same. 

Start by going here and aquire the information u might need. There is allot of talking about installation, configuration and errors. And while it seems pointless to go trough it all, you might see something that u can use later on.

Then you might wanna know about the installation. Here you can find most thing u need.

And if any, you need THIS GUIDE. From the guy above here and its really the most useful thing i came across here. 

Need anything else, hit me a pm and join exile mod ts.

if your starting off

Step 1] Rent a server

Step 2] find a Dev someone who knows about exile servers/arma

step 3] figure out if you want to build a community

step 4] Take a lot of time out of your life to spend working on the server, so don't have friends anymore

step 5] Enjoy IT <3

• Like 1

Advertisement