gator

Admin Item Spawning (Exile Items and vehicles)

Question

Forgive me if this isn't exactly the right place to post this, but if @infiSTAR could respond, that would be great.I have two parts to this. I have the Exile Infistar and XM8 apps and the last server I played on, Admins were able to spawn Exile items. Was this through Infistar or through another script or mod? I know you can access the traders remotely through Infistar, but I believe they were straight out spawning them because they showed on the ground as boxes. The second part to this is spawning vehicles and adding locks to them. The same server I was last on was able to spawn any vehicle and then add a code lock to it in order to reimburse me or something along those lines. Is this also through Infistar or another script or mod? Thanks for the help!

5 answers to this question

I'm sorry, but have you even spent time looking through infiSTAR? Either you're to lazy to, or you have a bootleg version and don't have those options.

Edited by Beowulfv
  • Like 2

What's with everyone's smartass replies to my posts? I have literally sat there and stared at every single selection I have on my menu and haven't seen it. That or it's labeled in a way that didn't catch my eye at first for being what I needed. Are you just going to be a smartass or are you going to point it out to me?

Edited by gator

Advertisement

SO the fact that you can press F1 and see MainMenu, "SpawnMenu", AHLogs, and AdminLogs is complicated?

"I clicked on "SpawnMenu" and didn't see anything"

Right so Items, Vehicles, and Traders are difficult to read?
 Under Vehicles you have NonPersistent and Persistent.
Under items you have Infront Of Target and On Target, followed by a long list of items. Looking for a specific item or vehicle? Well we have just  the thing for you, the blank box above Infront Of Target and On Target is a search box. 

People give smartass comments to the most absurd question. You say you looked, when clearly you didn't.

• Like 1

Advertisement