Vergy

[SOLVED] Watch Out Guys

33 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Flosstradamus said:

This is also General discussion and your original post was talking about contract coders.

lol fair enough, didn't really want to make a complete new thread... fell free to lock this.

Edited by Vergy

Advertisement

Looked at the website last night, also noticed a few popular names of other coders from mods/scripts on here in his discord.  Have more gone over to the dark side? 

51 minutes ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

Then how would we be able to continue to bash Contract Coders?!

I didn't know the thread was pinned, lets bash away xP

31 minutes ago, Razor77 said:

Looked at the website last night, also noticed a few popular names of other coders from mods/scripts on here in his discord.  Have more gone over to the dark side? 

I was in his discord for about 3 minutes. Asked why he's been taking over a week to install one tiny application and I get banned without a reason why LOL

• Like 1

Hi OP,

Apologies if this has been covered. I came on to post up on another subject. I saw this and thought I'd reply.

Like you I had issues building my own server. However, this was mostly due to poor or outdated tutorials on the internet. Lucky for me I'm 'in the business' and operate an ESXi environment at home. I was able to trash servers that didn't pan out and keep trying on fresh builds. My luck came after a few days when I found this fella (link below). His tutorial was the only one that worked for me, and he had my server up and running within 3 hours. I'd pretty much given up at this point and when it came to boot time, I went downstairs to make a coffee, more or less assuming that it would fail and I would be back to square one. However, I was pleasantly surprised when I arrived back at my desk.

Give this guy a go... see how you get on...

• Like 1

On 2/22/2017 at 1:15 PM, Vergy said:

I didn't know the thread was pinned, lets bash away xP

I was in his discord for about 3 minutes. Asked why he's been taking over a week to install one tiny application and I get banned without a reason why LOL

its gr8 isnt it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Like 2

Really? i remember GR8, with / when Betterdead and i went heavy over at Epoch site, Betterdead maybe still there tons but i am not.

Just thought i would pop over and see whats new today, and volla this thread? I never knew it was such an issue. Fucking dicks

3 hours ago, SneakyDuServer said:

Really? i remember GR8, with / when Betterdead and i went heavy over at Epoch site, Betterdead maybe still there tons but i am not.

Just thought i would pop over and see whats new today, and volla this thread? I never knew it was such an issue. Fucking dicks

We "went heavy"? I pop in at the Epoch site every few months but not often.

@Vergy Sorry to hear about your issue with that site. Sad that so many people in arma modding take advantage of others these days. On the flip side if you need help with anything like so many others in this thread send me a pm me. 

I believe that people should help others out for the betterment of arma 3. Not for personal gain. And it saddens me greatly to see that happen to a game i enjoy and love. 

• Like 1

Advertisement