Cloud22

[Done] ExtDb3 Compatibility with Exile

835 posts in this topic

15 minutes ago, kuplion said:

Without looking over all your server RPT files I honestly couldn't say. I just wanted to point out that it's not the Malden mission file as I (and hundreds of other people) use it absolutely fine.

Just to add to that, the one way a mission file would become incompatible is if you have a call in it to the wrong extension, which would only be added by the end user.

Ok, I'll give it another try tomorrow, but I don't really know what's causing this issue, because I did not modified the mission file at all.

Thanks mate.

5 hours ago, kosako17 said:

Nope, the mission file is untouched, but I solved the problem. 

I switched from Malden to Altis and... MAGIC! It works. Maybe the Malden mission file has any issue with extdb3.

You say the mission file is untouched, but you would need to touch it to add the extdb3 overrides. 

Advertisement
18 hours ago, Razor77 said:

You say the mission file is untouched, but you would need to touch it to add the extdb3 overrides. 

I said it's untouched, except for mission overrides. I added it.

6jgcUJv.png

Edited by kosako17
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, kosako17 said:

I said it's untouched, except for mission overrides. I added it.

6jgcUJv.png

Please check your override install. Please ensure you have added the lines to the config.cpp.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, kosako17 said:

@Brett Nordin Overrides are perfectly setup. I have done the same with Altis mission and worked. 

According to your last rpt they aren't in your mission file. If you could post your config and your rpt that would be much appreciated.

53 minutes ago, Brett Nordin said:

According to your last rpt they aren't in your mission file. If you could post your config and your rpt that would be much appreciated.

All times I posted a RPT, the server had all overrides setup correctly. I reinstalled the entire server from zero with the same result. Since I switched to Altis mission, it worked.

9 minutes ago, kosako17 said:

All times I posted a RPT, the server had all overrides setup correctly. I reinstalled the entire server from zero with the same result. Since I switched to Altis mission, it worked.

Please post the latest rpt

Advertisement