Cloud22

[Done] ExtDb3 Compatibility with Exile

835 posts in this topic

thank you!

i tested the most db actions without any errors and wanted to update our live server on the last weekend. but i didnt find the time for it... now we will update extdb, when the arma update arrives. its good to know, that you dont have problems too. :)

Advertisement
7 hours ago, SeanJSOS said:

Hey, I have a few errors showing in my logs. 

http://pastebin.com/raw/yMs8dpPP

http://pastebin.com/raw/77Ut6pmC (Singled out logs for easier reading)

Any help would be appreciated.

Permission denied

Usually this is Linux related. If you are indeed running the Linux binary make sure the .so extension has the correct permissions to read and write. If you're not running Linux then make sure ALL the directories (in your case "Arma 3 Chernarus") has correct read/write permissions.

Edited by Cloud22
  • Like 1

@Cloud22 & @Torndeco Thank you both for your reply and think I sorted the issue with the permissions and looks like the fix to the .ini file fixed the issue.

Although I am getting a different error. Any thoughts on this?

Spoiler

[03:09:48:681713 +00:00] [Thread 3088] extDB3: SQL: Error MariaDBStatementException1: Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction
[03:09:48:681728 +00:00] [Thread 3088] extDB3: SQL: Error MariaDBStatementException1: Input: deleteBaseFlagStolen:3

Edit: Also getting this

Spoiler

[12:00:25:208013 +00:00] [Thread 2024] extDB3: SQL: Error MariaDBStatementException1: Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction
[12:00:25:208026 +00:00] [Thread 2024] extDB3: SQL: Error MariaDBStatementException1: Input: markDeleteUnpaidTerritories:10

@Torndeco Looks like the fix you added yesterday didn't work.

Spoiler

[09:26:15:185165 +00:00] [Thread 8520] extDB3: SQL: Error MariaDBStatementException1: Cannot add or update a child row: a foreign key constraint fails (`exile_chernarus`.`container`, CONSTRAINT `container_ibfk_2` FOREIGN KEY (`territory_id`) REFERENCES `territory` (`id`) ON DELETE CASCADE)

[09:26:15:185186 +00:00] [Thread 8520] extDB3: SQL: Error MariaDBStatementException1: Input: updateContainer:-1:14322.0205078:13925.702148:-0.000999451:0.248264:-0.968692:0:0:0:1:[["muzzle_snds_65_TI_ghex_F","Exile_Headgear_GasMask"],[1,1]]:[["Exile_Item_PlasticBottleCoffee",1],["Exile_Item_InstaDoc",1],["Exile_Item_EMRE",1],["Exile_Item_EMRE",1],["Exile_Item_InstaDoc",1],["Exile_Item_PlasticBottleCoffee",1],["Exile_Item_ExtensionCord",1],["CUP_20Rnd_762x51_B_M110",20],["Exile_Item_ExtensionCord",1],["Exile_Item_EMRE",1],["CUP_20Rnd_762x51_B_M110",20],["IEDUrbanSmall_Remote_Mag",1],["IEDUrbanSmall_Remote_Mag",1],["DemoCharge_Remote_Mag",1],["Exile_Item_DuctTape",1],["DemoCharge_Remote_Mag",1],["DemoCharge_Remote_Mag",1],["IEDUrbanSmall_Remote_Mag",1],["IEDUrbanSmall_Remote_Mag",1],["IEDUrbanSmall_Remote_Mag",1],["Exile_Magazine_Battery",100],["IEDUrbanSmall_Remote_Mag",1],["Exile_Item_WoodFloorKit",1],["Exile_Item_WoodFloorPortKit",1],["Exile_Item_WoodFloorPortKit",1],["Exile_Item_WoodPlank",1],["Exile_Item_WoodPlank",1],["Exile_Item_WoodPlank",1],["Exile_Item_WoodPlank",1],["Exile_Item_WoodPlank",1]]:[["CUP_srifle_M110","","","",[],""]]:[]:NULL:0:8344

Edited by SeanJSOS

10 minutes ago, SeanJSOS said:

@Cloud22 & @Torndeco Thank you both for your reply and think I sorted the issue with the permissions and looks like the fix to the .ini file fixed the issue.

Although I am getting a different error. Any thoughts on this?

[03:09:48:681713 +00:00] [Thread 3088] extDB3: SQL: Error MariaDBStatementException1: Deadlock found when trying to get lock; try restarting transaction
[03:09:48:681728 +00:00] [Thread 3088] extDB3: SQL: Error MariaDBStatementException1: Input: deleteBaseFlagStolen:3

Will message Torn in the morning about the issue.

• Like 1

For the deadlock errors, it is basicly caused by SQL Delete Rows firing to fast async by Exile on a Database.
It can also happen on extDB2 (just extDB3 is faster due to some bugs / design issues with extDB2).
Its not really much a concern for Exile, as it just means some things won't get deleted and it will try again on the next restart.

But if you want edit ExileServer_system_garbageCollector_cleanDatabase
Change all the ExileServer_system_database_query_fireAndForget -> ExileServer_system_database_query_insertSingle
That will fix the issue, server startup time might be abit a tiny bit longer depending on your database. But it shouldn't be noticeable.

And also
https://github.com/Cloudhax23/Exile/pull/11  for rest of container update fix

• Like 3

I'm running linux and have been having issues trying to get extDB3 to load on my server. I just downloaded the newest update of arma 3 that came out earlier today.

I've tried multiple things (file permissions, different versions of extDB3, case sensitivity), everything seems to give me the same error.

http://pastebin.com/gLX3GLvk

I currently have the extDB3 pbo in the folder for debug.

As expected my extDB3 logs folder is empty.

If you have any ideas on what else I should try I would really appreciate it . I believe all your overrides are working since the error message at least says that it couldn't load extDB3.

5 minutes ago, smelting said:

I'm running linux and have been having issues trying to get extDB3 to load on my server. I just downloaded the newest update of arma 3 that came out earlier today.

I've tried multiple things (file permissions, different versions of extDB3, case sensitivity), everything seems to give me the same error.

http://pastebin.com/gLX3GLvk

I currently have the extDB3 pbo in the folder for debug.

As expected my extDB3 logs folder is empty.

If you have any ideas on what else I should try I would really appreciate it . I believe all your overrides are working since the error message at least says that it couldn't load extDB3.

ARMA screwed up the update in regards to the callExtension method. According to Torn it will be fixed tomorrow for now the solution, according to Torn, is to https://gyazo.com/3a75a5251522e1862f1ac6ea4e75adbe

• Like 1

Advertisement