BetterDeadThanZed

Please approve the server reviews

12 posts in this topic

With the new method that servers are displayed in the Servers section (with reviews having a part in it), I'd appreciate it if the moderators can start approving reviews. I know there's at least 2 reviews pending for my Tanoa server and I'm sure lots of other servers have pending reviews. If this is too much for the moderators to keep up on, perhaps the reviews shouldn't be moderated? Let people report reviews that need to be addressed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
1 hour ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

With the new method that servers are displayed in the Servers section (with reviews having a part in it), I'd appreciate it if the moderators can start approving reviews. I know there's at least 2 reviews pending for my Tanoa server and I'm sure lots of other servers have pending reviews. If this is too much for the moderators to keep up on, perhaps the reviews shouldn't be moderated? Let people report reviews that need to be addressed.

I would love to but its extremely difficult to filter for unapproved servers. Doesn't work on my end.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
3 hours ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

With the new method that servers are displayed in the Servers section (with reviews having a part in it), I'd appreciate it if the moderators can start approving reviews. I know there's at least 2 reviews pending for my Tanoa server and I'm sure lots of other servers have pending reviews. If this is too much for the moderators to keep up on, perhaps the reviews shouldn't be moderated? Let people report reviews that need to be addressed.

Reviews never had to be approved before, then every time somebody posted a negative review on a server, the owner started crying and would spam report it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Mezo said:

Reviews never had to be approved before, then every time somebody posted a negative review on a server, the owner started crying and would spam report it.

If there's no easy way to approve pending reviews, it's not doing any good having that enabled.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BetterDeadThanZed said:

If there's no easy way to approve pending reviews, it's not doing any good having that enabled.

I don't disagree, just letting you know what happened when they didn't need approving. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Mezo said:

I don't disagree, just letting you know what happened when they didn't need approving. 

You could always warn the ones that spam the reports if the report is not for a good reason. Hopefully Eichi will change the settings so people can see the reviews of the servers. Seems kinda silly to have made that an integral part of the server list without the ability to actually see the reviews.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.