Sign in to follow this  
malfunc

Players getting kicked by infiSTAR because of "MAIN LOOP STOPPED"

9 posts in this topic

We have an admin that keeps getting kicked by infiSTAR shortly after joining in. It generates this log message in the RPT when it happens:

1:49:20 "<infiSTAR.de>CONNECTLOG| #2 Disconnected: (playername removed)(uid removed) Owner: 7, SteamName: (steamname removed) [21-Feb-2017 08-51-44 - v0073]"
1:49:20 Client: Remote object 7:1 not found
1:49:21 "<infiSTAR.de>SURVEILLANCELOG| (playername removed)(uid removed) | MAIN LOOP STOPPED! Last iteration took 0.800049s this one took 60.8s and is not done yet.. anti anti hack? | 0h 41min 23s   [21-Feb-2017 08-51-44 - v0073]"

I found some threads on this forum where people reports similar issues and it's always suggested that the player is cheating/hacking. In this case we're as sure as can be that the guy isn't hacking. It's one of our long time admins and we've done everything we can think of to help him fix the issue - including completely reinstalling ARMA+DLCs and mods, but to no avail.

I do suspect this is a player-side issue, but we don't know what else to try. Can anyone point us in a direction of what he need to look for? Or what he can try next?

Are there any way to whitelist this one player to avoid him being kicked while we figure out what's going on?

Advertisement
12 minutes ago, infiSTAR said:

does it happen to just one and the same player over and over?
let him send his "client rpt" file in

Yeah, afaik he's the only player that have this happening. Will do.

13 hours ago, infiSTAR said:

does it happen to just one and the same player over and over?
let him send his "client rpt" file in

Alright I got the client .rpt. I don't know if there's any info in there that we don't want to share with the public, so I've sent it via email to infistar23@gmail.com.

On 2/26/2017 at 11:04 AM, malfunc said:

Alright I got the client .rpt. I don't know if there's any info in there that we don't want to share with the public, so I've sent it via email to infistar23@gmail.com.

unfortunately it did not reveal anything (no infiSTAR error(s) in there)

- for both client rpts that you guys sent

I have reworked that whole "thread" and hope that the issue is gone, it is really awkward that it only happens to a few people tho

On 3/1/2017 at 11:22 AM, infiSTAR said:

unfortunately it did not reveal anything (no infiSTAR error(s) in there)

- for both client rpts that you guys sent

I have reworked that whole "thread" and hope that the issue is gone, it is really awkward that it only happens to a few people tho

So it will be in the next update or?

Advertisement