Riker2335

[Release] Large AI Base DMS Static Mission for Chernarus

55 posts in this topic

Advertisement

Did you follow the install instructions?
1. add Ai_base_chernarus.sqf to the folder @ExileServer\addons\a3_dms\missions\static

2. add the following line to @ExileServer\addons\a3_dms\config.sqf\

find the line"dms_staticmissiontypes" and add the mission to it:

Spoiler

DMS_StaticMissionTypes =            [                                // List of STATIC missions with spawn chances.
                                                                ["AI_Base_Chernarus",1]
                                                                ];

enjoy

Edited by aussie battler

26 minutes ago, SE7EN said:

do you know another missions event for chernarus server?

The only other publicly released static missions I know of for Chernarus are the "Occupation" static missions that come with DMS (not to be confused with the DMS driven roaming AI system by second_coming) and the recent static mission release by @NRP

33 minutes ago, SE7EN said:

but when i install the dms on my server it stays ont waiting or creating if i remove dms is running

I wonder if there's a typo in your DMS config then?  Have you checked your server RPT's for errors related to DMS?

3 minutes ago, Riker2335 said:

I wonder if there's a typo in your DMS config then?  Have you checked your server RPT's for errors related to DMS?

i just installed fresh  hosting my servr by gtxgaming so with the panel and on altis its works perfect but im working on chernarus server and everthing is working but the mission is a problem,

Edited by SE7EN

@SE7EN please use spoilers or link to a pastebin for things like config files or logs in the future. Dumping the config file in a forum like that makes for hard reading.

Two things; Can you confirm whether DMS works fine in it's default state? Also, as per my previous enquiry, are there any DMS related errors in the logs to help explain what the issue could be? Looking through a config file this big is like looking for a needle in a haystack. Looking for errors in a config file can help narrow down the problem VERY quickly when the config file is not stock.

Riker2335 thanks for your help buddy 

the missions are working know!

for the people that wanne use DMS for Chernarus Winter make sure you set

DMS_Use_Map_Config to False

16:00:29 "DMS_DEBUG :: You need to set the config value ""DMS_Use_Map_Config"" to false! |::|::| (DMS_Version: ""September 5, 2016"" | time: 0 | diag_tickTime: 574.911 | 0.611691 FPS)" 

Greetings Maikel

Edited by SE7EN

Advertisement