Riker2335

[Release] Large AI Base DMS Static Mission for Chernarus

55 posts in this topic

Solved

Have someone problem with doors???? All my buildings in AI base have 3-6 doors??? How to fix??? any idea???

Edited by Fik

Advertisement
On 16/10/2017 at 2:03 AM, Alexis said:

Can u post mission.sqm file with objects? Please?

Sorry for the delayed reply, I didn't get a notification of your comment.

I'd prefer not at this point in time as it was over 100 hours of work for me to create it and I'd prefer to keep it in an in-tact state rather than heavily modified. If you can give me a good reason, PM me and I'll consider it.

There is an alternative version of my mission that someone else on the forums created if you want to look at that as an alternative; TBH, the mission code is significantly better than the one in my mission but I don't have a cherno server anymore to test any code changes.

Hi @Dr.broz as per my reply to your PM, no one can help you if you provide no information on the problem you are experiencing. Please elaborate on what is not working.

Edited by Riker2335
corrected wording
  • Like 1

[Release] Large AI Base DMS Static Mission for Chernarus  When i put the AI_Base_Chernarus.sqf in the a3_dms/missions/static. and the objects in the a3_dms/objects/static/AI_Base_Objects. Then i put the thing in the config. The objects of the base wont spawn on the server, i have all the cup mods to. I am using  ChernarusRedux is that the problem?

Edited by Dr.broz

39 minutes ago, Dr.broz said:

[Release] Large AI Base DMS Static Mission for Chernarus  When i put the AI_Base_Chernarus.sqf in the a3_dms/missions/static. and the objects in the a3_dms/objects/static/AI_Base_Objects. Then i put the thing in the config. The objects of the base wont spawn on the server, i have all the cup mods to. I am using  ChernarusRedux is that the problem?

That could possibly be the problem, I haven't tested it so... Are there any errors in the RPT.

Be sure to follow the instructions carefully on the github.

Also as a side note, I no longer active on arma/exile so my help is limited.

Edited by clarkycalLad
  • Like 1

Hi @Dr.broz please follow the instructions on the github regarding how to add the buildings. Adding them into DMS like you say you have done is not supported and will not work.

If you do not want to follow the process in the Github for some reason, this is the mod I use on my own server to add in additional buildings and it might suit your needs too;

Also, I have not tested on anything other than CUP Chernarus, it should work on redux but no testing has been conducted and I no longer operate a Cherno server so cannot test this for you.

Advertisement