ChubbyTheBear4

HELP! Unable to load into Exile Server

3 posts in this topic

Yesterday I set up an Exile server for my friends and I to use. I have followed the instructions on how to install the server. However, when my friend and I connect to the server we end up looking at the ground (from a non-player camera) and get a message at the top that says, "Syncronizing Done". I have included a link to a set of RPT files from my "Appdata\Local\Arma 3" folder. As for configuration; the server (Arma 3 server & MySQL) is running on another Desktop, and the mods that I'm using are as follows: JSRS Soundmod, JSRS Soundmod Additional..., MCC Sandbox, CBA_A3, ACE3, Blastcore Edited (Standalone), Simple Single Player Cheat Menu. I have also included the server's config below (Exile .pbo config and config.cfg in exile server folder). I am also using TADST to launch the server. 

Link to all files: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BypqKdEcpVz-OFQ1eF9wX19iSm8?usp=sharing

I forgot to mention that nothing is being added to the MySQL server database.

Edited by ChubbyTheBear4
Missing Information

17 minutes ago, ChubbyTheBear4 said:

Yesterday I set up an Exile server for my friends and I to use. I have followed the instructions on how to install the server. However, when my friend and I connect to the server we end up looking at the ground (from a non-player camera) and get a message at the top that says, "Syncronizing Done". I have included a link to a set of RPT files from my "Appdata\Local\Arma 3" folder. As for configuration; the server (Arma 3 server & MySQL) is running on another Desktop, and the mods that I'm using are as follows: JSRS Soundmod, JSRS Soundmod Additional..., MCC Sandbox, CBA_A3, ACE3, Blastcore Edited (Standalone), Simple Single Player Cheat Menu. I have also included the server's config below (Exile .pbo config and config.cfg in exile server folder). I am also using TADST to launch the server. 

Link to all files: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0BypqKdEcpVz-OFQ1eF9wX19iSm8?usp=sharing

I forgot to mention that nothing is being added to the MySQL server database.

You're missing the -servermod=@ExileServer in your launch options, in TADST, just tick the @ExileServer 

22 minutes ago, StokesMagee said:

You're missing the -servermod=@ExileServer in your launch options, in TADST, just tick the @ExileServer 

I already had this enabled, I just looked and it is still enabled. It's still doing the same thing.

Advertisement