D3sync

Client/server pbo mix up

Question

Hello all, this is my first post here so i am sorry if i do this wrong. I am creating a "PC hosted server" for me and some friends and i have the server up and running, but when i try to join from my client I get the following when i try to join my server:

@Exile\addons\dbo_old_bike.pbo, @Exile\addon\exile_assets.pbo, @Exile\addons\exile_client.pbo, @Exile\addons\exile_psycho_an2.pbo, @Exile\addons\exile_brdm.pbo, and @Exile\addons\exile_psycho_btr40.pbo...are not signed by a key accepted by this server. To play on this server, remove listed files or install additional accepted keys.

I also have noticed that this is in my files somewhere (dont know what this part means sorry guys) :

21:28:42 G:\Arma3 server\@Exile\addons\dbo_old_bike.pbo - unknown
21:28:42 G:\Arma3 server\@Exile\addons\exile_3den.pbo - unknown
21:28:42 G:\Arma3 server\@Exile\addons\exile_assets.pbo - unknown
21:28:42 G:\Arma3 server\@Exile\addons\exile_client.pbo - unknown
21:28:42 G:\Arma3 server\@Exile\addons\exile_psycho_an2.pbo - unknown
21:28:42 G:\Arma3 server\@Exile\addons\exile_psycho_brdm.pbo - unknown
21:28:42 G:\Arma3 server\@Exile\addons\exile_psycho_btr40.pbo - unknown

Any help would be appreciated or even knowledge on what this error means. Thank you for your time. :)

edit:To clarify my server (PC Hosted) does work its only these files that cause errors when joining. I will reply to anyone that answers tomorrow.

6 answers to this question

19 minutes ago, D3sync said:

Hello all, this is my first post here so i am sorry if i do this wrong. I am creating a "PC hosted server" for me and some friends and i have the server up and running, but when i try to join from my client I get the following when i try to join my server:

@Exile\addons\dbo_old_bike.pbo, @Exile\addon\exile_assets.pbo, @Exile\addons\exile_client.pbo, @Exile\addons\exile_psycho_an2.pbo, @Exile\addons\exile_brdm.pbo, and @Exile\addons\exile_psycho_btr40.pbo...are not signed by a key accepted by this server. To play on this server, remove listed files or install additional accepted keys.

I also have noticed that this is in my files somewhere (dont know what this part means sorry guys) :

21:28:42 G:\Arma3 server\@Exile\addons\dbo_old_bike.pbo - unknown
21:28:42 G:\Arma3 server\@Exile\addons\exile_3den.pbo - unknown
21:28:42 G:\Arma3 server\@Exile\addons\exile_assets.pbo - unknown
21:28:42 G:\Arma3 server\@Exile\addons\exile_client.pbo - unknown
21:28:42 G:\Arma3 server\@Exile\addons\exile_psycho_an2.pbo - unknown
21:28:42 G:\Arma3 server\@Exile\addons\exile_psycho_brdm.pbo - unknown
21:28:42 G:\Arma3 server\@Exile\addons\exile_psycho_btr40.pbo - unknown

Any help would be appreciated or even knowledge on what this error means. Thank you for your time. :)

edit:To clarify my server (PC Hosted) does work its only these files that cause errors when joining. I will reply to anyone that answers tomorrow.

In the @ExileServer zip file there is a folder in there called keys. Take that key and put it in your root key folder.

30cf750cecac0bb8e30ff0268c87bce0.png

75cf1e7ee2ab551aff59c5e4f45cb75d.png

f68e6bc9948af68d2964a373df202c00.png

bf26e1cacb0ba3c109ffa5fdfc547c50.png

• Like 1

Advertisement
16 hours ago, Beowulfv said:

If you have already done the above, make sure you have your launch parameters setup correctly for your server. I hate battleye so I use Command Prompt to monitor my server.

https://github.com/Beowulfv/Start.bat

at the moment all I have is the exile mod key and bikey inside the keys folder. which exile is the only mod on my server for now. also, where might i go if the pbo's are not "signed" because alot of the pbos (the ones i dont have errors with) have numbers next to them but the mentioned ones say "unknown". any advice on that?

Edited by D3sync
forgot something: i use a start.bat as well and i think it has all the parameters i need.

Unless you are messing with the mod pbos, what I have told you to do will fix your issue. The only PBO you should be touching is the Server config and the mission pbo. 

7 minutes ago, Beowulfv said:

Unless you are messing with the mod pbos, what I have told you to do will fix your issue. The only PBO you should be touching is the Server config and the mission pbo. 

alright i think i'll just redownload the mod from the website and try that section again thanks for the help

1 hour ago, D3sync said:

alright i think i'll just redownload the mod from the website and try that section again thanks for the help

Okay i fixed my issue. thank you.

How i did it: dont use A3launcher exile files! download it from exile download mirror. pbos are weird.

Advertisement