MichaelJMAD

BattlEye: MPEventHandler RemoteExec Restriction #0

Question

Hi i need help with my BEFilters

I keep getting

"Hit" 2:10731 Exile_Unit_GhostPlayer - "[_this,"bis_fnc_curatorrespawn",false] call bis_fnc_mp;"

I add that to the MPEventHandler.txt and it will error again tha only diffrence is the 2:10731 will change to a diffrent number.

1 answer to this question

Bump please. I'm having the same issue with the netid constantly changing. I tried placing a 1 instead of 7 at the front. Tried double quotes at the start like 1 "" filter here. The filter is correct, I make flawless scripts.txt filters without any issues. But the information on MPEVENTHANDLER.TXT is so limited. I also tried doing a ! filter here to make the filter not as touchy like !=. Nothing seems to get the job done. I almost feel like I should be placing this in another file or something.

I have the following:

Its a kick #0, quote to quote looks like this:

"Deleted" 2:3866 O_Soldier_unarmed_F - "
if (local (_this select 0)) then 
{
[(_this select 0)] spawn 
{
[[(_this select 0)],"X_Respawn",true,true] call BIS_fnc_MP;
};
};
"

I turned it into various variations, right now I have:
1 "" !"I_Survivor_F - \"\nif (local (_this select 0)) then \n{\n[(_this select 0)] spawn \n{\n[[(_this select 0)],\"X_Respawn\",true,true] call BIS_fnc_MP;\n};\n};\n" 

I also tried:

1 "!"I_Survivor_F - \"\nif (local (_this select 0)) then \n{\n[(_this select 0)] spawn \n{\n[[(_this select 0)],\"X_Respawn\",true,true] call BIS_fnc_MP;\n};\n};\n""

as well as:

1 "!="I_Survivor_F - \"\nif (local (_this select 0)) then \n{\n[(_this select 0)] spawn \n{\n[[(_this select 0)],\"X_Respawn\",true,true] call BIS_fnc_MP;\n};\n};\n""

and finally:

7 !="I_Survivor_F - \"\nif (local (_this select 0)) then \n{\n[(_this select 0)] spawn \n{\n[[(_this select 0)],\"X_Respawn\",true,true] call BIS_fnc_MP;\n};\n};\n" 

Some of them seem to work, but I always noticed the netid varies. This is from a kick on joining the server. Like the OP i believe I'm having the same problem. Been pulling my hair out here. Any help would be welcomed, or any links where I can read up. But info seems to be so limited to specific to mpeventhandler.txt and other non scripts.txt files. One last point, I even tried removing the file to make sure it was using nothing! figured I could get around it if there was nothing there. Na, that didn't work either.

Thanks,

Advertisement