HoboLord

Can't join Exile servers. Getting kicked.

Question

Every time I try to connect an Exile server it just stays at "Connecting". My friends say that it shows up on the server that I'm connecting or disconnecting. It ends up that I'm waiting about 10min at the "Connecting" screen and it just kicks me with the message "Battleye Client Not Responding". I reinstalled Arma and verified Exile, still nothing. Any suggestions? I'll be thankful! 

10 answers to this question

The problem is that I can connect to other servers except Exile. For example I have connected to Life Mod. Anyone any help? I'm sorry but I'm new to Arma 3...

Advertisement

What launcher are you using. Try using A3 launcher if not already and joining from there as it will download missing mods and do all the hard work for you.

On 3/16/2017 at 0:33 PM, Johnny82 said:

What launcher are you using. Try using A3 launcher if not already and joining from there as it will download missing mods and do all the hard work for you.

I am using A3Launcher. It downloads the mods but still nothing... Any more ideas?

@HoboLord The next step would be to unsubscribe from all mods in A3L and then delete them using A3L also. Once complete, verify integrity of the game using Steam and restart your computer. Open A3L and try to join a server. It will then download everything fresh again for you. After doing this you should at least get an error message stating why you cannot join. 

To be honest this sounds like you are trying to join a server with a different version to the one you currently have installed. What version are you running? If it is 1.68 try joining mine in my sig and let me know. Alot of admins have not updated to 1.68 yet due to bugs. I would try doing this before the above with A3L.

Okay, I had to reinstall my Windows. I reinstalled it and I still have the same problem. It just stays at "Connecting" and does nothing. What should I do? Any ideas??

I get this problem on occasions too and the way I have found to fix it is to join the server you want from the default arma 3 launcher from steam.  There seems to be an issue with the downloading of the mission file.

Still nothing. Still stays at the "Connecting" screen. But before clicking the "Join" button, I noticed that my Tryk's Multi-play uniform pack is red. Can this be the problem? Or something else? 

you can only use the mods that the server uses, or it will not let you connect. if they are using tryk on the server but yours is red, then it could be an issue where versions do not match. sometimes it can that the folder names do not match, so will still let you join. check your client rpt logs. should give you insight

Advertisement