Cantkillphantom

isla abramia

12 posts in this topic

thanks to (tinboye ) who shared information about creating mpmissions i am able to share Exile.IslaAbramia  

message me is you would like the file put on github 

1 person likes this

If you post on github, just place credit where credit due.

I f you found my post useful, i appreciate a Like.

thanks

2 people like this

Advertisement

I'm certainly interested in checking this map out, I have just started work on a Lingor server but I think this map will actually be closer to the experience I was looking for.

If you can put it on Github, that would be great. I can configure my own mission file the way I want but utilise yours as a reference point for some of the map-oriented config I might not know how to obtain.

Thanks in advance :)

If multiple people don't use it IE popular communities then the map doesn't get any traction unfortunately.

I do not know if

Cantkillphantom

has put up a github for this, I can put a github up for the map/loot without traders if you would like, then you can go into eden and add your own traders.

Or you can go to the other post and copy and paste the data into new files, which ever you prefer.

OK, I will put it up, if you want to pm me any files you want to contribute, ill add to the credits. Or if you got them from another source, lmk, so i can credit accordingly

its a nice map, but i feels very naked like its straight out of blender and still not done yet, not sure if there is a plan to populate it but it does seem like every update has another island added rather than populating the same ones, I must say I prefer the layout of esseker, it has that natural growth of grass and trees, Isla is missing.

The mountains are too steep imo. A lot of the vehicles that people use will get frustrated when people camp at the top as people rain down shots at the slow vehicles traveling up.

I could see that, I am likely going to add cover on the hills, trees and more buildings. I will have to test things, see how performance is once i add objects server side

Advertisement