Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GamersRoost

[Help] [SOLVED] Converting from old trader syntax to new

5 posts in this topic

After a long away time, I have returned to start up our Australia server again. My mom died, Wife had surgery and we sold our house and had to move. All within a month.

Big things have happened here on Exile mostly seems for the better. @Eichi Sorry to hear of your health. Jebus man wow. Congratz on the little one!

So, on to my question:

1. My old traders, do not show up. After checking the code it looks like the traders are now created with 3den editor. COOL!

Is there a tool to convert this:

Spoiler

_trader =
[
    "Exile_Trader_Office",
    "GreekHead_A3_01",
    ["AidlPercMstpSnonWnonDnon_G01", "AidlPercMstpSnonWnonDnon_G02", "AidlPercMstpSnonWnonDnon_G03", "AidlPercMstpSnonWnonDnon_G04", "AidlPercMstpSnonWnonDnon_G05", "AidlPercMstpSnonWnonDnon_G06"],
    [6911.97,18041.5,0],
]
call ExileClient_object_trader_create;

To:

Spoiler

["Exile_Trader_WasteDump", ["Acts_CivilListening_2"], "Exile_Trader_WasteDump", "Default", [[],[],[],["U_I_C_Soldier_Bandit_4_F",[]],[],[],"H_Hat_grey","",[],["","","","","",""]], [2253.92, 8581.53, 1.44809], [-0.031831, 0.999493, 0], [0, 0, 1]],

I hope so, because I very much suck at 3den editor. I get it working but have no clue how to add animations or anything else.

Thanks for any help.

Josh

Edited by GamersRoost

Download the Exile  3DEN editor tool HERE or in the downloads section > add it to your @Exile mod > Go to the Editor and you will have these new options at the top of your screen to export Traders. Also be sure to remove the PBO from your mod folder before trying to join any servers.

b78a97f990c4e909d5282418ca67682e.png

1 person likes this

Advertisement
48 minutes ago, Beowulfv said:

Download the Exile  3DEN editor tool HERE or in the downloads section > add it to your @Exile mod > Go to the Editor and you will have these new options at the top of your screen to export Traders. Also be sure to remove the PBO from your mod folder before trying to join any servers.

Giving it a shot right now.

I Just spent almost 3 hours building all new ones and now see they don't work :((

Thanks for the tips. I will report back.

Josh

3 hours ago, Beowulfv said:

Fully fixed.

Thank you for your help man.

Josh

56 minutes ago, GamersRoost said:

Fully fixed.

Thank you for your help man.

Josh

No problem.

Advertisement