doc0955

[SOLVED] Server Admin banned

4 posts in this topic

So, I have a DB issue where I am spawning in the graveyard dirt-napping (zero health) and there's nothing I can do to get out of it. But that's not why I am posting here.

I left it idle in the graveyard for a while so I could investigate getting out of there, and when I alt-tabbed back I spied a nice little window with the words "You were Banned" (or something very similar). And now of course, I can't even get onto my own server because that cursed window pops up every time.

Can someone help me out here and fill me in on what I have to do to get un-banned, so I can then concentrate on getting out of the graveyard.

I tagged it infiSTAR, but to be honest I have no idea where the ban originated. BTW, it's only for my server, I can play on other servers no problems.

Look for bans.txt in root of your server or in the same folder as your be filters and u should find your Id in there.

1 person likes this

Advertisement
5 minutes ago, tinboye said:

Look for bans.txt in root of your server or in the same folder as your be filters and u should find your Id in there.

Yep - right there in front of me. Thanks for your help :)

We have closed this thread and marked it as solved.

Advertisement