doc0955

[SOLVED] infiSTAR restart warning

5 posts in this topic

Since the infiSTAR update a few days ago, we have not been getting restart warnings. When I checked EXILE_AHAT_CONFIG.hpp I realised that the old 60,30,20,10,5,4,3,2,1 warning timer was missing. Our server restarts itself 6 hourly by it's own clock and my restart settings in the aforementioned file are as follows ...

Spoiler

class infiSTAR_RESTART_SYSTEM {
    enableSystem = "true";

USE_RESTART_TIME_IN_M = "false";
    RESTART_TIME_IN_M = 180;                /* restart time in minutes (default: 180min == 3 hours) */
    TIME_FUNCTION_USED = "diag_tickTime";    /* diag_tickTime (starts with arma3server.exe), time (starts with mpmission init) */

USE_RESTART_FIXED_TIME_ARRAY = "true";
    RESTART_TIMES[] = {    /* {hour,minute} .. put in the times when your server is supposed to restart (real time). */
        {03,00},
        {09,00},
        {15,00},
        {21,00}
    };

USE_SHUTDOWN = "false";                /* Doc - changed this from true to false so that Exile will be restarted by the server schedule */
    SERVER_END_FUNCTION = "#shutdown";    /* SERVER_END_FUNCTION -> #shutdown or #restartserver */
    RESTART_WARNING_SOUND = "air_raid";    /* for example: Alarm or air_raid */
};

Any ideas?

In version v0073, he moved the warning interval out of the EXILE_AHAT_CONFIG.hpp. In the latest version (V0074), he placed the warning intervals back in the EXILE_AHAT_CONFIG.hpp. So, if your "Restart System" section doesn't look similar to what I put in the spoiler, you're either running the older version or something went wrong in your update.

Spoiler

class infiSTAR_RESTART_SYSTEM {
    enableSystem = "true";

USE_RESTART_TIME_IN_M = "true";
    RESTART_TIME_IN_M = 240;                /* restart time in minutes (default: 180min == 3 hours) */
    TIME_FUNCTION_USED = "diag_tickTime";    /* diag_tickTime (starts with arma3server.exe), time (starts with mpmission init) */

USE_RESTART_FIXED_TIME_ARRAY = "false";
    RESTART_TIMES[] = {    /* {hour,minute} .. put in the times when your server is supposed to restart (real time). */
        {00,00},
        {02,00},
        {04,00},
        {06,00},
        {08,00},
        {10,00},
        {12,00},
        {14,00},
        {16,00},
        {18,00},
        {20,00},
        {22,00}
    };

USE_SHUTDOWN = "true";
    SERVER_END_FUNCTION = "#shutdown";    /* SERVER_END_FUNCTION -> #shutdown or #restartserver */
    RESTART_WARNING_SOUND = "fanfare";    /* for example: Alarm or air_raid */

RESTART_IN_X_ARRAY[] = {15,10,5,2};    /* Announce the a restart x mins before it happens (x stands for each number) */
};

• Like 1

Advertisement
9 hours ago, Kurewe said:

In version v0073, he moved the warning interval out of the EXILE_AHAT_CONFIG.hpp. In the latest version (V0074), he placed the warning intervals back in the EXILE_AHAT_CONFIG.hpp. So, if your "Restart System" section doesn't look similar to what I put in the spoiler, you're either running the older version or something went wrong in your update.

I think I see what happened.

My server EXILE_AHAT_CONFIG.hpp says "Last download was on: '23-Mar-2017 23-19-39';" And when I un-archived my "infiSTAR.de EXILE_AH v0074 23-Mar-2017 (23-19-39).zip" and looked at the AHAT file in that, it says the same thing. So I reckon that when I was winmerging I copied that section the wrong way. In future I'm going to be more careful.

Thanks for the help and consider me "SOLVED" :)

• Like 2

Advertisement