"ExileServer - Database Error: Error Statement Exception"
Error in expression <OfTerritories - 1 do
{
((_territoryIDs select _i)select 0) call ExileServer_sys>
  Error position: <select _i)select 0) call ExileServer_sys>
  Error Generic error in expression
File exile_server\code\ExileServer_world_loadAllTerritories.sqf, line 26

remove extDB  from your commandline

make sure your mysql is set right for strictmode, check extdb  logs for further errors

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, tinboye said:

"ExileServer - Database Error: Error Statement Exception"
Error in expression <OfTerritories - 1 do
{
((_territoryIDs select _i)select 0) call ExileServer_sys>
  Error position: <select _i)select 0) call ExileServer_sys>
  Error Generic error in expression

remove extDB  from your commandline

make sure your mysql is set right for strictmode, check extdb  logs for further errors

how do i disable strictmode i am using navicat 

36 minutes ago, PrimoNick said:

Looking over the forums tells me that the database is not loading correctly due to a few possibilities.

Mostly all these posts are solved by redoing the Exile downloads and installs. Apparently, and this could be wrong, this shows something is out of date.

However, looking at your specific RPT show me that your @ExileServer file is being loaded as a -Mod= and not a -serverMod=

== "C:\arma 3\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\arma3server.exe"  -port=2302 "-config=C:\arma 3\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\TADST\default\TADST_config.cfg" "-cfg=C:\arma 3\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\TADST\default\TADST_basic.cfg" "-profiles=C:\arma 3\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\TADST\default" -name=default -filePatching "-mod=@Exile;@ExileServer;extDB" -autoInit

extDB is in your command line too,, remove that.

Change your Start BAT file to this:

-mod=@exile; -servermod=@exileserver;

Report back to let us know if that works or not.

Are you actually using TADS ? just curious.

Josh

Edited by GamersRoost
removed l in too

10 minutes ago, GamersRoost said:

Looking over the forums tells me that the database is not loading correctly due to a few possibilities.

Mostly all these posts are solved by redoing the Exile downloads and installs. Apparently, and this could be wrong, this shows something is out of date.

However, looking at your specific RPT show me that your @ExileServer file is being loaded as a -Mod= and not a -serverMod=

== "C:\arma 3\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\arma3server.exe"  -port=2302 "-config=C:\arma 3\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\TADST\default\TADST_config.cfg" "-cfg=C:\arma 3\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\TADST\default\TADST_basic.cfg" "-profiles=C:\arma 3\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\TADST\default" -name=default -filePatching "-mod=@Exile;@ExileServer;extDB" -autoInit

Are you actually using TADS ? just curious.

Josh

yes i am is that not a recommended thing to do with exile i normally host vanilla servers sorry i am open to any suggestions  

I'm not positive.

I personally have not used TADS since Arma 2 pre epoch and it was always a problem for me. Others seemed to use it fine.

I will write something up for a BAT file and send it to you here.

Do you have full access to your machine or are you using a server host that gives you a CP?

Thanks,

Josh

P.S.

20 minutes ago, GamersRoost said:

I'm not positive.

I personally have not used TADS since Arma 2 pre epoch and it was always a problem for me. Others seemed to use it fine.

I will write something up for a BAT file and send it to you here.

Do you have full access to your machine or are you using a server host that gives you a CP?

Thanks,

Josh

P.S.

thanks and yes i full access to the machine 

OK here goes

==================

First and foremost your file structure will cause you problems at some point, so UNLESS you are building this using your personal Steam game directory on your local machine, I might suggest changing the file structure you have to not include any spaces.
The reason this will cause issues later on, is that the UNC patch of files in Windows are required to be wrapped in quotes when there is a space.
If the UNC Path is not wrapped in quotes, you will get an error.
Its just plain "Best Practice" not to use spaces so start following this best practice :) .

CURRENT EXAMPLE:
C:\arma 3\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server

CHANGE TO:
C:\arma_3\steamapps\common\Arma_3_Server

You can easily "rename" these references if you are not using these directories for your Steam Games.

Right click the folder names and pick Rename. Add an underscore to replace each space, or copy paste these examples where needed .

arma_3

Arma_3_Server

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

OK now once that is done, on to your BAT file.

This BAT File will not only start, but will re-start your server as well, ANY TIME that the server windows is closed, either by the Exile or Infistar config files sending #Shutdown to your server or you closing the server console. So, close the CMD window that will be open the whole time your server is running before closing the server console, or it will just restart.

In Spoiler is a screenshot to explain:

Spoiler

Server_Example.png

Once you have renamed your folders:

Open the location on your server C:\arma_3\steamapps\common\Arma_3_Server
Create a NEW file in there called Start.bat
Open it and paste the following text into it.

Spoiler

@echo off
color 0a
title Exile Server Auto re-Start on shutdown and Monitor
:Serverstart
echo Launching Server Please wait for 20 seconds
timeout 1
C:
timeout 1
cd "C:\arma_3\steamapps\common\Arma_3_Server"
echo Exile Cherno Server Starting !
start "Arma3" /min /wait arma3server.exe -mod=@exile -servermod=@exileserver; -config=C:\arma_3\steamapps\common\Arma_3_Server\@ExileServer\config.cfg -port=2332 -BEPath=C:\arma_3\steamapps\common\Arma_3_Server\Battleye  -profiles=RPTs -cfg=C:\arma_3\steamapps\common\Arma_3_Server\@ExileServer\basic.cfg -name=Exile_Cherno_Server -autoinit
goto Serverstart

Now once its saved, Right click the file and "send to Desktop"

Now anytime you want to start your server you can simply click the file on the desktop.
Hope this helps.

Josh

Edited by GamersRoost
Photo in spoiler fail......

Advertisement