boatdrnx

Custom objects not loading after 1.68

Question

My server has approximately 5000 custom objects scattered around the world but after patch 1.68 none of them are loading any longer. No other changes have been made to my initserver.sqf post patch. 

Has anything changed with 1.68 which would effect adding custom objects from Eden?

Thanks!

6 answers to this question

Did you load your mission.sqm into eden and resave and export objects? I don't have this issue myself. But I did notice a version change in eden. Did you export with M3editor or exile 3den?

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, tinboye said:

Did you load your mission.sqm into eden and resave and export objects? I don't have this issue myself. But I did notice a version change in eden. Did you export with M3editor or exile 3den?

I use M3Editor "export objects".

I had not thought of re-exporting the objects post patch. Will try to re-export with the updated editor and see if that helps.

Thank you for the response.

Advertisement

Unfortunately re-exporting did not work. Has anyone else experienced this? Does everyone just use vanilla maps?

HELP!

my chernarus map has over 4000 custom objects. no issues here. i would disable any mods that are not required. disable any scripts not needed. and see if they show up.

1 hour ago, tinboye said:

my chernarus map has over 4000 custom objects. no issues here. i would disable any mods that are not required. disable any scripts not needed. and see if they show up.

Thanks for confirming your objects work, that at least narrows things down a bit. 

Mine has about 1700 objects and all work fine.  I re-exported but used 3DEN, not the M3Editor. 

Advertisement