Jgbroz

Connection with host has been lost. (No answer found thus far online)

Question

Hi,

I've been having a recurring issue and honestly with every forum post I put out I eventually link them to the post here where I go into it with the most detail:

https://forums.bistudio.com/forums/topic/203172-connection-with-host-has-been-lost/

The link above contains actions taken to fix and also an attempt of joining a server a while back. I spoke with some admins on the Pixel Nation Gaming team speak about it and they simply said they don't know and recommended I make a thread here.  Please let me know if you need any information or have any advice to give. 

Thanks, George.

Most noticable line from the RPT is (imo with no real background knowledge on programming):

20:42:24 Deinitialized shape [Class: "C_Soldier_VR_F"; Shape: "a3\characters_f_bootcamp\common\vr_soldier_f.p3d";]
20:42:24 Deinitialized shape [Class: "B_Soldier_F"; Shape: "a3\characters_f\blufor\b_soldier_01.p3d";]
20:42:24 c:\w\stable\futura\lib\network\networkserver.cpp ClearNetServer:NOT IMPLEMENTED - briefing!
20:42:27 Extensions:

Edited by Jgbroz

10 answers to this question

usually will occur if your battleye is damaged/corrupt or it cannot connect. or your ping times are too long. try to reinstall battleye, try turning battleye off and connecting to a non-battleye server. Could try turning off firewall/antivirus, though not recommended. Make sure your ports are forwarded if you have a router.

6 minutes ago, tinboye said:

usually will occur if your battleye is damaged/corrupt or it cannot connect. or your ping times are too long. try to reinstall battleye, try turning battleye off and connecting to a non-battleye server. Could try turning off firewall/antivirus, though not recommended. Make sure your ports are forwarded if you have a router.

I am able to connect to some wasteland servers and have redownloaded battle eye before. No progress. Ping is not the issue in this case. All firewalls and anti-viruses are off. Will have to port forward again but in the past made no difference.

Advertisement
12 hours ago, tinboye said:

what does your clientside rpt log show?

Let me know if the RPT above is of any use if not I'll do another reconnect to get a more recent one.

have you deleted all your cache files, sameplace your rpt logs are located?

Delete then verify integrity right?

Edited by Jgbroz

redownload exilemod, i do not believe exile team has an official 1 on steam workshop, so If using 1 from there, then download from www.exilemod.com or a3launcher and try that one. try joining a vanilla server, with no mods other than @exile

3 hours ago, tinboye said:

redownload exilemod, i do not believe exile team has an official 1 on steam workshop, so If using 1 from there, then download from www.exilemod.com or a3launcher and try that one. try joining a vanilla server, with no mods other than @exile

Done this several times before it's labelled in my BI studio forum post above :(

Advertisement