Karma_Energy

Admins build outside territory

7 posts in this topic

Advertisement

Thank you for the reply @Freestyler. The Problem with billboards is you can't sink them and placement isn't exact like when you're putting a wall down.

I've talked to other admins that say they aren't restricted to building in territories but don't maintain the coding of the server....so they don't know how it's done. :(

Edited by Karma_Energy

I don't have infistar but the "admin toolkit" on this forum is what I use and that has the ability to spawn in temporary buildings and that sort of thing.... perfect for placing a military cargo tower or something for admin events.

Would placing a whole building like a guardhouse suffice? Maybe Infistar has that sort of functionality....  Might even be able to spawn in h-barriers instead of a concrete wall?

Guess it depends on what you're trying to do....

If you're using infiSTAR, you can just spawn a tank and use that for cover. Don't get in it though, you'll get rocketed.

Also if you have the mod/script that allows you to pick up crates and stuff, you can pick up objects and just teleport with them, then put 'em down again. I use a 5x H barrier from Terminal.

Advertisement