Sign in to follow this  
Chainsaw Squirrel

KIcks for vehicle destruction then it gets worse

5 posts in this topic

Ok during server testing .. what would or wouldn't kick u .. found that if u use the delete object - it kicks  remoteexec  so I added !"bis_fnc_effectkilledairdestruction" that was good then got another kick so added this  !"bis_fnc_effectkilledsecondaries" 
as below .. then everyone gets kicked for #3 "fnc_adminreq  ok so I deleted the 4th line all together and no more #3 "fnc_adminreq  so obviously those where giving me that issue ... so what line should 7   !"bis_fnc_effectkilledairdestruction" !"bis_fnc_effectkilledsecondaries" be on or some other way .. a switch to flick in infistar to resolve the destruction and secondaries ?

//regex
7 "ExileClient_system_network_dispatchIncomingMessage" 
7 "FN_infiSTAR_C"
7 "" !="exileserver_system_network_dispatchincomingmessage.*" !="fnc_adminreq \[.*\]" !="true"
7   !"bis_fnc_effectkilledairdestruction" !"bis_fnc_effectkilledsecondaries" 

Advertisement

Hello,

How did you manage to fix that ? I tried it on the last line but it didnt worked. Then i found your thread. My file now looks like this

//regex
7 !"bis_fnc_effectkilledairdestruction" !"bis_fnc_effectkilledsecondaries"
7 "FN_infiSTAR_C" 
7 "" !="exileserver_system_network_dispatchincomingmessage.*" !="fnc_adminreq \[.*\]" !="true" !=""

but i still get kicked.

Regards Pierre

Managed it by changing the file to this:

//regex
7 "FN_infiSTAR_C" "bis_fnc_effectkilledairdestruction" "bis_fnc_effectkilledsecondaries"
7 "" !="exileserver_system_network_dispatchincomingmessage.*" !="fnc_adminreq \[.*\]" !="true" !=""

until now no kicks. But im not sure if thats the right way.

Deleting wont kick me but a chopper/plane crash (on the ground or object) and destroying other vehicles will kick me with the same error as it did with deleting a chopper/car.

"07.04.2017 01:40:01: Francisco Alberto (XXXXXXX) - #2 "bis_fnc_effectkilledairdestruction [R Alpha 1-2:1 (Francisco Alberto) REMOTE]""

Edited by ༅★Pierre★༅

Advertisement