༅★Pierre★༅

Some doors wont open and vehicles cant be bought without the needed respect amount

Question

Hello Exile community!

I'm new into Arma3 Server's. After hours of working and trying i finally got a exile server running for me and some friends. But the problem is that some doors cant be opened. Especially the doors from the tradercity above Kavala. I'ts a pain that u cant open them to get inside to the locker. The next problem is that every player can buy vehicles without having reached the respect points. After entering 4 numbers for the pin they just have to add a 5th number. It wont show the 5th number and the pin is only 4 numbers long but now the "purchase" button is unlocked and the player can buy the vehicle. 

Any suggestions how to fix these 2 problems ? atleast one of them. Sry for my bad english :/

Regards Pierre

2017_04.02-03_32.png

5 answers to this question

Advertisement

So the links to the fix for trader door above is lock so coming back here to say it did not do anything but delete the traders buildings for me. Of course you can trade now, but no buildings. lol.

Any one have a good fix? I deleted all exile server and client files on my server and reinstalled them, also I already have the Door fix installed for the EXT Base mods and everything work but the trader area. 

59 minutes ago, Frenzy said:

So the links to the fix for trader door above is lock so coming back here to say it did not do anything but delete the traders buildings for me. Of course you can trade now, but no buildings. lol.

Any one have a good fix? I deleted all exile server and client files on my server and reinstalled them, also I already have the Door fix installed for the EXT Base mods and everything work but the trader area. 

They gave you the wrong link. This is the fix:

The first post in that thread has the fixes for doors and player hit points. The reason your trader buildings disappeared is because you made a mistake in the file that spawns the trader objects. Your server RPT would tell you where the error is.

Edited by BetterDeadThanZed

Advertisement