VikingConan

Server

Question

Hello ive just now had it with GTXGaming and im trying to find another good server provider which one should i pick?
And please put a picture with what mods, maps, addons they have available for modmanager ;)

Thanks

3 answers to this question

I recommend Quality Game Servers. I don't have a picture of their mod manager, as I'm now using a dedicated server, but for per-slot servers, they are very good. A good number of mods available with easy install, full access via FTP and full access to the database. 

I too also use a dedicated server now

but in the past I also used gtx and was tired of their services. Hence why dedicated server now.

I have helped a few setup servers with diff companies, seem some wierd panels. Some that make you shake your head.

Quality Gamer Servers I would definitely look at first. They seem to be dedicated mainly to arma 3 Exile, and active on the exile forums.

other options

My friend uses hosthavoc, i helped him setup a server on their services. support is very fast.

screenshot of panel and mods they include.

Spoiler

CvIyi22.png

Spoiler

lKOySnw.png

there are a few i would not recommend, but not going to say any names. There is lots of sites out there which rate game server hosts and their services.

Do your due diligence, research then choose.

• Like 1

Advertisement