LadyD

Infastar Antihack for Arma 3 exile gtxgaming server problems

8 posts in this topic

Hey all. I have a Gtxgaming exile server and I purchased the infastar antihack for exile. I cannot get it to work. Keeps saying dll files not allowed and it won't load the server at all. I am getting zero help from infastar and from gtxgaming. I followed the installation guide but all the youtube videos I'm finding are seriously outdated. Anyone have the experience to lend me a hand? Have discord and ts. Thanks all. 

you cannot upload DLL files to a gtx gaming account, they use tcadmin, which restricts the upload of exe, bat, DLL, so files.

the only way that you can get that to install on gtx, is to send them the files you need to be uploaded via a support ticket, and have them add the DLL files for you. otherwise use the files they provide within the panel.

Advertisement

I raised a ticket with gtx and attached the dll's for infistar inside a zip file and asked them to put the dll's on our server which they did, I don't think you will have an issue as long as your not asking them to put the 64 bit dll's on your server

DLL files are blocked for security. infistar DLL files are not needed they just create a lot of log spam

Kind Regards,

Steven Wood
Senior Support Agent
GTXGaming.co.uk

thats from my ticket about DLL files , other instructions is in infistar readme file ( about gtxgaming instalation ) 

Edited by point

yes if you use the db log option, then it will store logs in the mysql db instead of files. That being said, when I use to help out on a gtx server, they had infistar install option under the mods option, and was included with your monthly fee. Is this not the case anymore?

im with gtx gaming & when i need to copy my infistar dll file to my server i send them my files and they do it without problem u have a the right to insist to copy those dll to ur server

that should be no problem since the dlls are in C# they can as well see the source code and see that they're no harm at all

Advertisement