TroyT

infiStar list of bad chat words - badkickChat -badbanChat

8 posts in this topic

This may or may not be appropriate, but I was asked to share my list of banned words that will get you kicked or banned by infiStar if used in chat.

Due to the nature of them, I will post via Pastebin:

https://pastebin.com/gPv6Mfi2

Mods, please move this if needed.

Advertisement

This isn't an infiStar list, it's a list put together by my admin and myself.  It can obviously be edited to suit your "tastes".

38 minutes ago, tinboye said:

lol, i guess if you are a game player and religious or have minors playing on your server...

Or know that you have at least one player on your server that is gay and doesn't like having their sexuality used as an insult to others.  And in my experience, religious people usually aren't very eager to jump to the defense of gay people.   I'm just opposed to bigotry and stupidity and hurting other people in an attempt to be "funny".

• Like 1

If this is going to turn into a thread where I have to defend my unwillingness to support gay/race bashing, then I'd appreciate it being taken down.

um not what i was getting at, didnt actually read the list of words. Maybe i should have worded things differently, I was simply saying

If running a server that needs word filters, then that would be for servers that made for minors or religious people.

Did not even think about that sort of thing, i had in my head normal swear words. which everyone hears and see's everyday.

that is all. End of discussion.

• Like 1

Advertisement