Lenzh | 11thAMB

Lootspawn namalsk

4 posts in this topic

does anyone have a \exile_server_config\config.ccp file for me with the lootspawn for namalsk cuz some lootspawns are F*cked up, im using CUP aswell but that doenst spawn

Edited by Lenzh | 11thAMB

I don't have that file for you but i got another possible fix for you.

CUP Chernarus also contains a lot of buildings where loot doesn't even spawn in. I used the Exilemod Loot Position Creator mod by [FLG] Patrix87.
Here is a video explaining how to use it. If you just use this mod to configure the loot in the buildings that don't contain any loot, it will be fixed, kind of.

Here's the link to the YT video:

Advertisement
3 minutes ago, EEZY-E said:

I don't have that file for you but i got another possible fix for you.

CUP Chernarus also contains a lot of buildings where loot doesn't even spawn in. I used the Exilemod Loot Position Creator mod by [FLG] Patrix87.
Here is a video explaining how to use it. If you just use this mod to configure the loot in the buildings that don't contain any loot, it will be fixed, kind of.

Here's the link to the YT video:

thanks i'll have a look at it

i find with alot of the a2 maps you have to enable both a3 buidings and the a2 tables to make work. I tried just the loot positions creator for napf, and no loot would spawn, then when i included both napf buildings and a3 buildings, loot spawned.

Advertisement