Sign in to follow this  
Prophayne

Admin menu only mode?

5 posts in this topic

This is a bit of a two in one with infistar. I usually use infistar for admin menu only but recent update appears to have removed that feature?  If it has not could someone direct me to where it is now?

Next is that if there is no way to change it, I cannot get the immersive cigs mod we have been using for a while to work with infistar and was wondering if someone could help me get it going again, thanks!

*edit* really tired, just realized how bare boned this is. We know its infistar causing the problem, removing infistar solves it. The mod uses a scroll wheel action and I believe I have disabled all the whitelisting/blacklisting that I can find in the config. I really don't want to hear about how its "unsafe" or whatever to do this because I use my own method of antihack/cheat etc but really like infistars admin menu. Thanks again. 

Edited by Prophayne

Advertisement

Well this is something we were looking at so would be handy to know as well, I found this in the fn_postInit of the mod:

if (!(isClass (configFile >> "CfgPatches" >> "ace_interact_menu"))) then {
    player addAction [localize "STR_murshun_cigs_start_cig", {[_this select 1, _this select 1] spawn murshun_cigs_fnc_start_cig_your}, nil, 0, false, true, "", "((goggles _this) in murshun_cigs_cigsArray) and (!(_this getVariable ['murshun_cigs_cigLitUp', false]))", 5, false];
    player addAction [localize "STR_murshun_cigs_stop_cig", {[_this select 1] spawn murshun_cigs_fnc_stop_cig}, nil, 0, false, true, "", "((goggles _this) in murshun_cigs_cigsArray) and ((_this getVariable ['murshun_cigs_cigLitUp', false]))", 5, false];
    player addAction [localize "STR_murshun_cigs_take_cig_from_pack", {[_this select 1] spawn murshun_cigs_fnc_take_cig_from_pack}, nil, 0, false, true, "", "'murshun_cigs_cigpack' in (magazineCargo uniformContainer player)", 5, false];

if you need anything else just yell, cheers

@wilderness

I have next to no knowledge of this, but is that the script for its vanilla compatibility or its ace compatibility? We aren't running ace as it does not play nice with exile. I'll dig too, see if I can find something.

@Prophayne Hi buddy I don't think it's ace, hope not because we don't run it, that said on the steam page it says it's compatible with ace and vanilla. I unpacked the @Immersion Cigs\addons\murshun_cigs folder which I'm thinking is the vanilla version.

Advertisement