Sign in to follow this  
zoomerland

RHS or CUP weapon trader picturestaticobject not found

Question

Hello,

I am trying to set weapons from CUP or RHS in trader shop. Vehicles was set perfectly.

But when I set weapons^ it is on trader, but no piture, can't buy it and have message "Picture  picturestaticobject not found".

Classname in Arsenal,

Add to CfgTraderCategories too,

useStackedEH = 1; in server config.

5 answers to this question

Not sure if this is the same problem as i'm having

unknown.png

Anyone know what might cause there to be no pictures or mass for my RHS-USAF weapons?

It's also stopping me from being able to buy them from the traders

The vehicles ground and air both work fine it's just the weapons

Edited by Sgt Smash

Advertisement
On ‎15‎/‎08‎/‎2018 at 2:44 AM, Sgt Smash said:

Not sure if this is the same problem as i'm having

unknown.png

Anyone know what might cause there to be no pictures or mass for my RHS-USAF weapons?

It's also stopping me from being able to buy them from the traders

The vehicles ground and air both work fine it's just the weapons

1. Is mod loaded?

2. When you have prices then it says at least some of the trader prices have loaded but check for commas etc

3. Trader class item list has loaded so that part should be working but again check for commas etc

personally I would plump for option #1 that the mod isn't loaded on the server correctly - check RPT and see if its listed as loaded or has errored during load (I found that if I FTP the files manually then sometimes some files off the mod would be corrupted and needed to check size of each file against local copy) but I would definitely go for mod load error as all the other scripts appear to be working

• Like 1

3 hours ago, red_ned said:

1. Is mod loaded?

2. When you have prices then it says at least some of the trader prices have loaded but check for commas etc

3. Trader class item list has loaded so that part should be working but again check for commas etc

personally I would plump for option #1 that the mod isn't loaded on the server correctly - check RPT and see if its listed as loaded or has errored during load (I found that if I FTP the files manually then sometimes some files off the mod would be corrupted and needed to check size of each file against local copy) but I would definitely go for mod load error as all the other scripts appear to be working

Thanks for the reply,

but it turned out i had sourced my weapon classnames wrong, and that's why only the weapons didn't work but all the vehicles did work.

I normally use the editor to get the vehicles classnames and that works fine, but this was the first time i've had to add modded weapons (not vheicles), so i didn't know the editor gives you their prop classname, and now i know you have to get them via the virtual arsenal and that gives me the right classnames.

Again thanks for your time to reply:)

and i hope this can help anyone else who made the same mistake as me, as trying to find a fix online didn't drum up any fixes

15 hours ago, Sgt Smash said:

Thanks for the reply,

but it turned out i had sourced my weapon classnames wrong, and that's why only the weapons didn't work but all the vehicles did work.

I normally use the editor to get the vehicles classnames and that works fine, but this was the first time i've had to add modded weapons (not vheicles), so i didn't know the editor gives you their prop classname, and now i know you have to get them via the virtual arsenal and that gives me the right classnames.

Again thanks for your time to reply:)

and i hope this can help anyone else who made the same mistake as me, as trying to find a fix online didn't drum up any fixes

so #4 is now 4. make sure class names are correct, error shows as correct prices with no images (the same as if the mod isn't loaded).

worth keeping error info around the place for people :)

Advertisement