jedifer

[SOLVED] RPT log being spammed

13 posts in this topic

Hi guys, my RPT logs are showing hundreds of lines of this for some reason....i can't find anything online that can help :( I was wondering if @infiSTAR could give me a helping hand :)

"<infiSTAR.de>BAN_CHECK| CHECK: Boris Mils (7656***********)        RESPONSE: ERROR - could not resolve BAN STATE   [08-Apr-2017 19-23-19 - v0248]"

It lists every player that is in game or connects, so there are large blocks of this being spammed in the RPT logs

The part it's unhappy with is this i think:

/*
    What is this?
    infiSTAR has a global ban system so hackers don't jump around servers and learn how to bypass infiSTAR.

There was a situation where a group of people asked why their friend could not join the server.
    Well he was globally banned for hacking.. anyways - if you as a server admin want him to get in even tho he is globally banned,
    just ask for his UID and add the UID in the array below.
*/
_UID_SKIP_GLOBAL_BAN_CHECK =
[
    "UID1","UID2","UID3","..."
];

Can i just remove this section or is it wrong in some way? I haven't touched this part of the config.

Advertisement

um, could it have anything to do with using non Exile version of infistar?

"<infiSTAR.de>BAN_CHECK| CHECK: Boris Mils (7656***********)        RESPONSE: ERROR - could not resolve BAN STATE   [08-Apr-2017 19-23-19 - v0248]" 

v0248 is not exile version, but rather epoch/altis life

We use it for Altis Life :) We have another copy for Exile but haven't tried that since the new update. I contacted infistar on here before so thought id ask on here again :) That way others can find the problem on the internet.

Thanks @infiSTAR can you let me know if you do an update :)

well if the error above is for altis life, why are you posting logs from that, in exile forum?

"<infiSTAR.de>BAN_CHECK| CHECK: Boris Mils (7656***********)        RESPONSE: ERROR - could not resolve BAN STATE   [08-Apr-2017 19-23-19 - v0248]"  is not an exile version of infistar.

otherwise it would say  v076b or something to that regards.

v0248 is altis life/epoch version of infistar, not compatible with exile.

Advertisement