fifthmanstanding

Changing heli towing capacity

Question

Yesterday a  player brought it to my attention that the Exile_Chopper_Hummingbird_Green can lift/tow all objects. Every other heli seems to cap out around what the normal weight limit is supposed to be. The hummingbird, however, can easily lift a strider, infrit and hunter with no problem. Which is incorrect.

My first thought was that this was the fault of r3f, but I can't for the life of me find where that script maintains the settings for the weight capacity of each helicopter. Then I thought maybe it was an exile setting and I'd messed something up. 

Where should I be looking to/comparing to find out what the weight class of each heli is and how to alter it?

• Like 1

1 answer to this question

i also want to find this out as i added a wheel and tracked apc vehicle to my traders and it would be boss to lift and drop them at missions to support players already there at the mission.  I suspect its not a weight limitation but a list that each tow capable vehicle has for what it is allowed for it to tow if its setup like arma 2 towing script and how it works for when i hosted epoch on arma 2, just not sure if that is in the exile mod pbo its self or if its put into the exile mission file its self. later if i stumble across it on my seach for it and another exile specific setting im looking for ill post its location here. (Changing the warning message when using voice in side chat and actually allowing voip in side chat as my server is a pve server and want it used for finding a group or trading.)

Edited by Forbus

Advertisement