Hodir

Can't load into the game

Question

My Arma says it's all up to date and whatnot, all my mods are downloaded. One day it works, the next day I just get stuck on a loading screen. Any server I try to join doesn't work. It'll load in and everything, and then give me a loading prompt at the bottom of the screen (they differ from server to server) but I'm just frustrated because I don't know what's caused this. I've been trying to fix this for over 4 hours, this is basically the only game I play. Any help would be massively appreciated. 

6 answers to this question

what does your RPT log show?

windows Key + R type %appdata%
then at the top of the address bar click on appdata

then click local, click on arma 3

so your total path is AppData\Local\Arma 3

look at latest rpt log, and post it here in either pastbin or hastebin

I was able to get into the game, twice. Then it stopped working again. What I did was I found out my mods were somehow unloaded, so I loaded them up again, and then it worked fine. I got in two more times, then got kicked for something about my BattleEye Query. Hasn't worked again since. Usually, if I get 9-10 FPS during the loading screen, that means it won't work. If I get 60-61, I'm good and I'll get in. 

Not sure what causes the difference, but I'm going to try Tinboye's solution now. 

Advertisement

Maybe it's because you feel the need to post in incorrect forums and then PM the Moderator and get abusive. Or maybe not. Maybe you're just an asswipe. ;)

Advertisement