Razor77

[SOLVED] Explain please

8 posts in this topic

Hi,

I am just going through the config again and making sure everything is set correct as we are getting thefts from containers and safes lately.

Was wondering what theses 2 lines stop and what most server owners have them set too, does it break any mods or scripts that you run?

check_Notifications = "false";

BadActionCheck = "false";

Thanks Razor

Advertisement

Now that's what I call first rate customer service... ¬¬

I mean, I get it if it were a freely available script, but for a paid app that's kind of a pithy response. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, papahyooie said:

I mean, I get it if it were a freely available script, but for a paid app that's kind of a pithy response. 

Wouldn't be a good idea to fully explain what it does on a public forum would it.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, papahyooie said:

The question is already answered right next to where those settings can be changed.
Therefore I said to simply try it, as it could not cause any big trouble and maybe that was what he was being afraid of.

As well as  I can't answer the second question; I don't know what most have it set to.
You however could have responded to that but instead you are trying to give me shit :tauri:

But thanks for taking part in the conversation without any proper / valid information given.

• Like 2

Sorry to post what I did, i know you cant answer what all the anti hack and settings do.  Was just trying to get my head round what they all actually stop and what side effects it would have on other mods.   But @infiSTAR has PM'd me about this now and has helped me out.  You can close it of you want now so the argument doesnt carry on.  Cheers Razor

• Like 1

Advertisement