Razor77

CBA

Question

Hi,

I know there are many posts on this topic and i have read a few already but most are not recent.  Was thinking of adding CUP vehicles again but this needs CBA, and the last time I ran it we had the usual database connection issues.  Is this still a thing or is there a way to run it without CBA and use the ASDG?

I did read one way to just add the key so the players will load CBA on client side only.  

How would just adding the key make them load it, if they use a3l would it still need @CBA added on the startup line fornit to be recognised?

Thanks Razor

2 answers to this question

Hello Razor77,

"... I did read one way to just add the key so the players will load CBA on client side only..." - Then I would suggest you read elsewhere.  A 'key' is just a file.  This poorly informed person is stating that if you have Win10's notepad.exe, it will 'magically' load the rest of Win10 if you run notepad.  What a load of crap.

I would suggest you do your research from this website.  ;)

As far as the A3 launcher, I do not use it as I think poorly of it.  I use Bohemia's launcher instead.  Not everybody uses A3.  ;)

If you wish to require it (to my best knowledge):  Server AND client must run the full mod.

Optional use:  Server must have mod key only and client must run full mod.

:)

• Like 1

Advertisement