kuplion

[RELEASE] ExileZ Mod by [FPS]kuplion - Based on ExileZ 2.0 by Patrix87

644 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, Matrix0110 said:

Thanks for the update will make big difference !! Kup

"TAKE COVER IT'S A TRAP !!!";// Message that will display a few seconds before the explosion of a zombie.

Noticed this does not seem to work anymore for me >>. Thanks JJW

Hmm, I'll double test it in an hour or so but as far as I know it's still functional for me.

7 hours ago, Redx_ said:

Hey there, first off a few friends and I are starting our own small server to have fun on and it's awesome how big and helpful the community for this game and the mods are, so thanks for that! Second, we also seem to be having the same problem where our server no longer shows up on the launcher or the game direct connect itself. Any help would be greatly appreciated! 

That's not really related to ExileZ Mod, so it would be best to post s new thread in the setup/configuration forum.

• Like 1

Advertisement
2 hours ago, MetalHead said:

@Redx_ It goes at the top not the bottom and the mission.sqm file your using is old man. o.O

Could You show example how this need to look like ? And what You mean is old ? Server runs on Nitrado for a couple of weeks.

Edited by Agresorxf

Nope not touched them ... Could it be infiStar as Im running latest version and OMG it very intrusive ..liked version 66

However there are a lot of small issues and bugs that I have Reported to Axios regarding Redux that must people missed , But are been looked at for the next big update  Ill PM them over to you !! See what you think . JJW

Edited by Matrix0110

How change zombie clothes/uniform?

I need to add "RDS" clothes in zombies, but the variable for the server I did not find. Help pls

Edited by Overside

33 minutes ago, Overside said:

How change zombie clothes/uniform?

I need to add "RDS" clothes in zombies, but the variable for the server I did not find. Help pls

You can't, unfortunately. When you forceAddUniform to the AI it breaks their animations.

• Like 1

On 18.02.2018 at 10:45 AM, Agresorxf said:

Could You show example how this need to look like ? And what You mean is old ? Server runs on Nitrado for a couple of weeks.

On 18.02.2018 at 8:46 AM, MetalHead said:

@Redx_ It goes at the top not the bottom and the mission.sqm file your using is old man. o.O

I didit correctly this time and same effect. On control panel it shows that server runs but it is not in the server list in arma 3 launcher. wtf ?

Advertisement