The FatMonk

Need Help Setting up a server

7 posts in this topic

Hello guys and girls.

So I've been at it this WHOLE day and keep messing up things. I just cant seem to get a Exile server going. I've got a decent sized VPS and would really appreciate if someone would be able to help me set this up.

Someone should make a preconfigered all done just download en change settings ready file?

I'm not too good at this it seems and I'm sure theres more peoply like me out there.

Advertisement
16 hours ago, The FatMonk said:

Hello guys and girls.

So I've been at it this WHOLE day and keep messing up things. I just cant seem to get a Exile server going. I've got a decent sized VPS and would really appreciate if someone would be able to help me set this up.

Someone should make a preconfigered all done just download en change settings ready file?

I'm not too good at this it seems and I'm sure theres more peoply like me out there.

Use quality game servers.  They have the vast majority of mods you'll want as one click installs such as dms, zupa capture points, all of cups, niarms, etc.

id still go premium tho so if you get stuck they'll add what you want for you. They also still have a special going on I believe.. check there Exile page out as they'll usually reply to any questions you have promptly.

Edited by Tango5Ni9r

23 hours ago, The FatMonk said:

I vote you! xD

• Like 1

On 4/25/2017 at 2:44 PM, The FatMonk said:

Hello guys and girls.

Yeah you got that right.

Someone should learn to do this on their own starting with the AWESOME guide that  @kuplion put on this thread already.

No one here was born with the knowledge that they have now, regardless of the level of know how.

Exile is the simplest mod to run. If you are struggling, try posting what the issues are, in a structured non self-entitled way and 9-10 times someone helps.

Its when you get demanding or totally pompous assed that people will tell you to go shove it. 

So, let's get this party started. What's the first problem statement?

Edited by GamersRoost
  • Like 2

However if you're going to repost your problems then post it in the forum that its supposed to go in :P

Advertisement