Sign in to follow this  
Grimm

Mortar and RPG/rocket not showing up when purchased

5 posts in this topic

Hello everyone,

I've tried to search and find a thread in regards to this.   I've found a few, but most of them were just inifistar stuff and I am not using that.  

My issue I am currently having is as follows.   I am able to properly set up at the traders the ability to purchase mortars and RPG/rockets.   Along with the ammunition for each.   That I am understanding how to do now that I have done it a few times with vehicles.   

When I purchase the item, it is not showing up in the inventory anywhere.   I now of instances when your bags are full, objects dropping and dissapearing.   But I have ensured the bags, vest, etc....are empty.  And even the slot where the mortar or RPG would go to when you purchase it.    Is there a place I am supposed to edit in order to allow my players in my server to be able to carry those?    

Edit:  I will add, that I am able to purchase the ammunition with no issues, and it goes into the bags properly.   I can even sell them, without issues. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Please if you post how to, please be as specific as you could.   I am still learning my way around the files, and it's still a new world to me in doing this.  

Thank you very much for your time!

Sincerely,

Grimm

Edited by Grimm

Advertisement

For mortars you need to sell the two backpacks separate.  Be sure you have the classnames correct.  Make sure you take them off blacklist in infistar.

Advertisement