EEZY-E

EBM Doors not opening after restart bug

Question

I just added the Extended Base Mod to my server and i noticed that the doors aren't opening after restarting the server. I know there is a thread on the forums with a fix for this bug (the one below). I have tried using the method in the thread below but without success. I hope someone can help me out. Im using a dedicated ubuntu 16.04 server if that helps.

(Thread that i was talking about: )

11 answers to this question

Guys i fixed the problem!

I used the Chernarus mission pbo from the post below, in the config.cpp there was already a fix for the door bug. Although in the config.cpp file it redirected it to a folder called Fixes/*filename*.sqf In that file name it didn't include any of the Extended Base Mod objects. I only found out after reading the installation file of EBM again.

What i did was i removed the line that was in the config.cpp file directing to the Fixes folder, and added the correct lines that were in the installation guide of EBM. All fixed now!

1 hour ago, EEZY-E said:

I just added the Extended Base Mod to my server and i noticed that the doors aren't opening after restarting the server. I know there is a thread on the forums with a fix for this bug (the one below). I have tried using the method in the thread below but without success. I hope someone can help me out. Im using a dedicated ubuntu 16.04 server if that helps.

(Thread that i was talking about: )

I might suggest posting this in the Linux forums. I'm not sure the differences for mods in Linux, but its worth a shot. 

@second_coming seems to be the resident Linux dude. Not sure though.

Josh

Edited by GamersRoost

Advertisement
11 minutes ago, slyowner19 said:

Same problem on windows server

What specifically are you seeing on the Windows Server? What is the problem statement.
"Door wont open for EBM Stuff" ?
Or
"No door on the entire server will open on our server"?
What have you done so far (some detail will help)
Post your RPT to pastebin.com and link it here.
Post your Client Config file in a spoiler so we can see the overwrites.

That's a good start to help you out on a Windows Server.

Thanks,

Josh

There are two problems on our server. Some doors can not be opened which are objects from the map "Australia". But they are just a few with low impact for the players. The other and big problem is with EBM: You got the item, place it in your territory and its working fine (doors can be opened). After a server restart the doors can not be opened. Same is with items like the huron pod. You can refuel your vehicles until the incoming server restart. So many items of EBM are now useless.

We already tried the EBM Fix from @Bombstock but it didn't help. 

My CfgExileCustomCode looks like:

Spoiler

// ASDG / CUP Compatible Gear
    ExileClient_util_gear_getCompatibleWeaponItems = "ASDGCompatibleGear\ExileClient_util_gear_getCompatibleWeaponItems.sqf";
    ExileClient_util_item_getCompatibleWeaponItems = "ASDGCompatibleGear\ExileClient_util_item_getCompatibleWeaponItems.sqf";

// Open Prisons
    ExileServer_object_player_network_createPlayerRequest = "Custom\OpenPrisons\ExileServer_object_player_network_createPlayerRequest.sqf";
    ExileServer_object_player_createBambi = "Custom\OpenPrisons\ExileServer_object_player_createBambi.sqf";
    ExileServer_object_player_database_load = "Custom\OpenPrisons\ExileServer_object_player_database_load.sqf";

// Arma 1.68 Temporary Fixes
    ExileServer_object_construction_database_load = "Fixes\A168Fixes\ExileServer_object_construction_database_load.sqf";
    ExileClient_object_player_event_onEnterSafezone = "Igiload\ExileClient_object_player_event_onEnterSafezone.sqf";

// SellCrates
    ExileClient_gui_wasteDumpDialog_event_onModeDropDownSelectionChanged = "Custom\ExileClient_gui_wasteDumpDialog_event_onModeDropDownSelectionChanged.sqf";
    ExileClient_gui_wasteDumpDialog_show = "Custom\ExileClient_gui_wasteDumpDialog_show.sqf";
    ExileServer_system_trading_network_wasteDumpRequest = "Custom\ExileServer_system_trading_network_wasteDumpRequest.sqf";

ExileClient_gui_xm8_slide = "ExAdClient\XM8\CustomCode\ExileClient_gui_xm8_slide.sqf";
    ExileClient_gui_xm8_show = "ExAdClient\XM8\CustomCode\ExileClient_gui_xm8_show.sqf"; 

// Enigma Revive
    ExileClient_object_player_death_startBleedingOut = "custom\EnigmaRevive\ExileClient_object_player_death_startBleedingOut.sqf"; //Happys Revive
    ExileClient_object_player_event_onInventoryOpened = "custom\EnigmaRevive\ExileClient_object_player_event_onInventoryOpened.sqf"; //Happys Revive AntiDupe ---NEW with v0.65

// Basespawn
    ExileClient_gui_selectSpawnLocation_show = "Custom\ExileClient_gui_selectSpawnLocation_show.sqf";

//Vehicle Protection System
    //ExileServer_object_player_database_load = "Custom\ExileServer_object_player_database_load.sqf"; bereits oben
    ExileServer_object_vehicle_database_load = "Custom\ExileServer_object_vehicle_database_load.sqf";
    ExileServer_object_vehicle_database_update = "Custom\ExileServer_object_vehicle_database_update.sqf";

The EBM fix is implemented in in the "ExileServer_object_construction_database_load.sqf" included / merged:

Spoiler

/**
 * ExileServer_object_construction_database_load
 * Exile Mod
 * www.exilemod.com
 * © 2015 Exile Mod Team
 * This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. 
 * To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/.
 */

private["_constructionID","_data","_position","_vectorDirection","_vectorUp","_constructionObject","_damageLevel","_public","_pinCode"];
_constructionID = _this;
_data = format ["loadConstruction:%1", _constructionID] call ExileServer_system_database_query_selectSingle;
_position = [_data select 4, _data select 5, _data select 6];
_vectorDirection = [_data select 7, _data select 8, _data select 9];
_vectorUp = [_data select 10, _data select 11, _data select 12];
_constructionObject = createVehicle [(_data select 1), _position, [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
_constructionObject setPosATL _position;
_constructionObject setVectorDirAndUp [_vectorDirection, _vectorUp];
_constructionObject setVariable ["ExileDatabaseID", _data select 0];
_constructionObject setVariable ["ExileOwnerUID", (_data select 2)];
_constructionObject setVariable ["ExileIsPersistent", true];
_constructionObject setVariable ["ExileTerritoryID", (_data select 15)];
_damageLevel = (_data select 17);
_public = _damageLevel > 0;
_constructionObject setVariable ["ExileConstructionDamage",_damageLevel,_public];
if(_public)then
{
    _constructionObject call ExileServer_util_setDamageTexture;
};
_pinCode = _data select 14;
if !(_pinCode isEqualTo "000000") then
{
    _constructionObject setVariable ["ExileAccessCode", _pinCode];
    _constructionObject setVariable ["ExileIsLocked", (_data select 13), true];
};

// 2017-03-16 + TEMPORARY WORKAROUND UNTIL EXILE UPDATE
//if (getNumber(configFile >> "CfgVehicles" >> (_data select 1) >> "exileRequiresSimulation") isEqualTo 1) then
//{
//    _constructionObject enableSimulationGlobal true;
//    _constructionObject call ExileServer_system_simulationMonitor_addVehicle;
//}
//else 
//{
//    _constructionObject enableSimulationGlobal false;
//};

if (typeOf _constructionObject in ["Exile_Construction_ConcreteDoor_Static", "Exile_Construction_ConcreteGate_Static", "Exile_Construction_WoodGate_Static", "Exile_Construction_WoodDoor_Static", "Exile_Construction_ConcreteWindowHatch_Static", "Exile_Construction_WoodGate_Reinforced_Static", "Exile_Construction_WoodDoor_Reinforced_Static", "Exile_Construction_ConcreteFloorHatch_Static"]) then
{
    _constructionObject enableSimulationGlobal true;
    _constructionObject call ExileServer_system_simulationMonitor_addVehicle;
}
else 
{
    _constructionObject enableSimulationGlobal false;
};
// 2017-03-16 - TEMPORARY WORKAROUND UNTIL EXILE UPDATE

_constructionObject setVelocity [0, 0, 0];
_constructionObject

You can find the Server RPT here: https://pastebin.com/RQnWwYgM

Hello SlyOwner19,

Maybe I missed it, where in the 'The EBM fix is implemented in in the "ExileServer_object_construction_database_load.sqf" included / merged:', that you posted in the '2nd Hidden Contents',are the EBM items listed?  All I see are the standard Exile items AND that laptops, security cameras, and fireplaces are also missing from this list, which also do not work.

???

:)

I got the exact same problem that @slyowner19 has. Once players place any EBM object it works perfectly fine (the doors can open and close). But when the server restarts none of the EBM doors can be opened. The objects and doors that come with Exile mod itself work perfectly fine.

I also added the EBM items to my  ExileServer_object_construction_database_load.sqf  file but it still does not work, the doors of EBM objects wont open at all after a restart.

5 hours ago, slyowner19 said:

There are two problems on our server. Some doors can not be opened which are objects from the map "Australia". But they are just a few with low impact for the players. The other and big problem is with EBM: You got the item, place it in your territory and its working fine (doors can be opened). After a server restart the doors can not be opened. Same is with items like the huron pod. You can refuel your vehicles until the incoming server restart. So many items of EBM are now useless.

We already tried the EBM Fix from @Bombstock but it didn't help. 

My CfgExileCustomCode looks like:

Hide contents

// ASDG / CUP Compatible Gear
    ExileClient_util_gear_getCompatibleWeaponItems = "ASDGCompatibleGear\ExileClient_util_gear_getCompatibleWeaponItems.sqf";
    ExileClient_util_item_getCompatibleWeaponItems = "ASDGCompatibleGear\ExileClient_util_item_getCompatibleWeaponItems.sqf";

// Open Prisons
    ExileServer_object_player_network_createPlayerRequest = "Custom\OpenPrisons\ExileServer_object_player_network_createPlayerRequest.sqf";
    ExileServer_object_player_createBambi = "Custom\OpenPrisons\ExileServer_object_player_createBambi.sqf";
    ExileServer_object_player_database_load = "Custom\OpenPrisons\ExileServer_object_player_database_load.sqf";

// Arma 1.68 Temporary Fixes
    ExileServer_object_construction_database_load = "Fixes\A168Fixes\ExileServer_object_construction_database_load.sqf";
    ExileClient_object_player_event_onEnterSafezone = "Igiload\ExileClient_object_player_event_onEnterSafezone.sqf";

// SellCrates
    ExileClient_gui_wasteDumpDialog_event_onModeDropDownSelectionChanged = "Custom\ExileClient_gui_wasteDumpDialog_event_onModeDropDownSelectionChanged.sqf";
    ExileClient_gui_wasteDumpDialog_show = "Custom\ExileClient_gui_wasteDumpDialog_show.sqf";
    ExileServer_system_trading_network_wasteDumpRequest = "Custom\ExileServer_system_trading_network_wasteDumpRequest.sqf";

ExileClient_gui_xm8_slide = "ExAdClient\XM8\CustomCode\ExileClient_gui_xm8_slide.sqf";
    ExileClient_gui_xm8_show = "ExAdClient\XM8\CustomCode\ExileClient_gui_xm8_show.sqf"; 

// Enigma Revive
    ExileClient_object_player_death_startBleedingOut = "custom\EnigmaRevive\ExileClient_object_player_death_startBleedingOut.sqf"; //Happys Revive
    ExileClient_object_player_event_onInventoryOpened = "custom\EnigmaRevive\ExileClient_object_player_event_onInventoryOpened.sqf"; //Happys Revive AntiDupe ---NEW with v0.65

// Basespawn
    ExileClient_gui_selectSpawnLocation_show = "Custom\ExileClient_gui_selectSpawnLocation_show.sqf";

//Vehicle Protection System
    //ExileServer_object_player_database_load = "Custom\ExileServer_object_player_database_load.sqf"; bereits oben
    ExileServer_object_vehicle_database_load = "Custom\ExileServer_object_vehicle_database_load.sqf";
    ExileServer_object_vehicle_database_update = "Custom\ExileServer_object_vehicle_database_update.sqf";

The EBM fix is implemented in in the "ExileServer_object_construction_database_load.sqf" included / merged:

Hide contents

/**
 * Exile Mod
 * www.exilemod.com
 * © 2015 Exile Mod Team
 * This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License. 
 * To view a copy of this license, visit http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/.
 */

private["_constructionID","_data","_position","_vectorDirection","_vectorUp","_constructionObject","_damageLevel","_public","_pinCode"];
_constructionID = _this;
_data = format ["loadConstruction:%1", _constructionID] call ExileServer_system_database_query_selectSingle;
_constructionObject = createVehicle [(_data select 1), _position, [], 0, "CAN_COLLIDE"];
_constructionObject setVariable ["ExileConstructionDamage",_damageLevel,_public];
if(_public)then
{
};
{
};

//if (getNumber(configFile >> "CfgVehicles" >> (_data select 1) >> "exileRequiresSimulation") isEqualTo 1) then
//{
//    _constructionObject enableSimulationGlobal true;
//    _constructionObject call ExileServer_system_simulationMonitor_addVehicle;
//}
//else 
//{
//    _constructionObject enableSimulationGlobal false;
//};

if (typeOf _constructionObject in ["Exile_Construction_ConcreteDoor_Static", "Exile_Construction_ConcreteGate_Static", "Exile_Construction_WoodGate_Static", "Exile_Construction_WoodDoor_Static", "Exile_Construction_ConcreteWindowHatch_Static", "Exile_Construction_WoodGate_Reinforced_Static", "Exile_Construction_WoodDoor_Reinforced_Static", "Exile_Construction_ConcreteFloorHatch_Static"]) then
{
}
else 
{
};

_constructionObject

You can find the Server RPT here: https://pastebin.com/RQnWwYgM

Maybe im missing where the EBM items are?

if (typeOf _constructionObject in ["Exile_Construction_ConcreteDoor_Static", "Exile_Construction_ConcreteGate_Static", "Exile_Construction_WoodGate_Static", "Exile_Construction_WoodDoor_Static", "Exile_Construction_ConcreteWindowHatch_Static", "Exile_Construction_WoodGate_Reinforced_Static", "Exile_Construction_WoodDoor_Reinforced_Static", "Exile_Construction_ConcreteFloorHatch_Static" ]

They need to be in that array for them to have the simulation enabled.

"Land_Stone_Gate_F",
 "Land_Bunker_F",
 "Land_City_Gate_F",
 "Land_Cargo20_sand_F",
 "Land_CargoBox_V1_F",
 "Land_Dome_Big_F",
 "Land_Cargo20_military_green_F",
 "Land_BarGate_F",
 "Land_Cargo_Patrol_V2_F",
 "Land_Cargo_Tower_V2_F",
 "Land_FuelStation_Feed_F",
 "Land_Cargo_House_V2_F",
 "Land_i_Garage_V2_F",
 "Land_ToiletBox_F",
 "Land_Dome_Big_F",
 "Land_spp_Tower_F",
 "Land_Airport_Tower_F",
 "Land_i_Barracks_V1_F",
 "Land_TTowerSmall_1_F",
 "Land_i_House_Small_03_V1_F",
 "Land_i_House_Big_01_V2_F_Kit",
 "Land_PlasticCase_01_medium_F_Kit",
 "Land_Research_HQ_F_Kit",
 "Land_Cargo40_light_green_F",
 "Land_Research_house_V1_F_Kit"

I run an Australia server, and all buildings that SHOULD be enterable are. I see your police station overrides so that should work, as long as you have CopLevel=1; in the player variables.

Add this array to your databaseload and EBM and exile objects will work.

Spoiler

/**
  * Exile Mod
  * www.exilemod.com
  * © 2015 Exile Mod Team
  */

_constructionID = _this;
 if(_public)then
 {
 };
 {
 };

//{
 //    _constructionObject enableSimulationGlobal true;
 //    _constructionObject call ExileServer_system_simulationMonitor_addVehicle;
 //}
 //else
 //{
 //    _constructionObject enableSimulationGlobal false;
 //};

if (typeOf _constructionObject in [
"Exile_Construction_ConcreteDoor_Static",
"Exile_Construction_ConcreteGate_Static",
 "Exile_Construction_WoodGate_Static",
 "Exile_Construction_WoodDoor_Static",
 "Exile_Construction_ConcreteWindowHatch_Static",
 "Exile_Construction_WoodGate_Reinforced_Static",
 "Exile_Construction_WoodDoor_Reinforced_Static",
 "Exile_Construction_ConcreteFloorHatch_Static",
 "Land_Stone_Gate_F",
 "Land_Bunker_F",
 "Land_City_Gate_F",
 "Land_Cargo20_sand_F",
 "Land_CargoBox_V1_F",
 "Land_Dome_Big_F",
 "Land_Cargo20_military_green_F",
 "Land_BarGate_F",
 "Land_Cargo_Patrol_V2_F",
 "Land_Cargo_Tower_V2_F",
 "Land_FuelStation_Feed_F",
 "Land_Cargo_House_V2_F",
 "Land_i_Garage_V2_F",
 "Land_ToiletBox_F",
 "Land_Dome_Big_F",
 "Land_spp_Tower_F",
 "Land_Airport_Tower_F",
 "Land_i_Barracks_V1_F",
 "Land_TTowerSmall_1_F",
 "Land_i_House_Small_03_V1_F",
 "Land_i_House_Big_01_V2_F_Kit",
 "Land_PlasticCase_01_medium_F_Kit",
 "Land_Research_HQ_F_Kit",
 "Land_Cargo40_light_green_F",
 "Land_Research_house_V1_F_Kit"

]) then
 {
 }
 else
 {
 };

_constructionObject

Edited by GamersRoost

OMG! Thx a lot! Four eyes see more than two ones... I had included the array of the EBM items in the outcommented custom sqf... Gonna test it today and give you reply

On ‎5‎/‎2‎/‎2017 at 2:21 AM, slyowner19 said:

OMG! Thx a lot! Four eyes see more than two ones... I had included the array of the EBM items in the outcommented custom sqf... Gonna test it today and give you reply

Awesome - Glad you are fixed!

Advertisement