5niper

Convoy mission?

15 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, aussie battler said:

Check it out:

trouble still isn't really being able to script specific convoys but do it inside Exile with something like DMS managing it and also not using specific waypoints.

The biggest issue I have seen is that even just my traveling trader ends up on the top of a mountain and doesn't stick to roads :/

I am still looking at finishing something but not sure when/if it would be even ready to test let alone stay on roads

What about the moving convoy/missions from wasteland servers, has anyone tried to port them?

That would actually be really cool to have on exile

Advertisement
On 5/5/2017 at 6:57 AM, Riker2335 said:

I'm sure it's not DMS, there's been talk about it previously but I don't believe it was ever done successfully.

I have seen this on A2 servers in the past though, typically the militarised DayZ Overpoch ones. Maybe it was some sort of mission script that was ported over in the early days? Maybe something that doesn't work anymore?

Oh, a quick search of these forums appear to point towards this;

Looks like FuMS had it, not sure if it still works though.

I think many people, myself included, would be very happy if someone would fix FUMS to work properly.

And in my opinion if every server owner who wants it would donate just 1$ (and I think there are people who would donate even more, myself included), I think the person who would rewrite it would get quite a sum for it.

I am the first one who would gladly donate, just to make it happen, but its a lot of work, I know that.

40 minutes ago, Brenner said:

I think many people, myself included, would be very happy if someone would fix FUMS to work properly.

And in my opinion if every server owner who wants it would donate just 1$ (and I think there are people who would donate even more, myself included), I think the person who would rewrite it would get quite a sum for it.

I am the first one who would gladly donate, just to make it happen, but its a lot of work, I know that.

It they actual missions or just more roaiming Ai?

13 minutes ago, Sgt Smash said:

It they actual missions or just more roaiming Ai?

FUMS is a mission system

Edited by Brenner

Advertisement