blk_zoms_matr

[SOLVED] Server Down: Infistar Update

13 posts in this topic

My server is down since last restart:

20:48:07 "<infiSTAR.de> Please update your infiSTAR version for Exilemod!"
20:48:07 "<infiSTAR.de> infiSTAR will NOT START with this version any longer!"
20:48:07 Successfull attempt to execute serverCommand '#shutdown' by server.

Try to log in with my account at infistar website to download the update and it doesnt recognize my log in... Tried forgot password and doesnt recognize my email... 

Advertisement
27 minutes ago, blk_zoms_matr said:

My server is down since last restart:

20:48:07 "<infiSTAR.de> Please update your infiSTAR version for Exilemod!"

20:48:07 "<infiSTAR.de> infiSTAR will NOT START with this version any longer!"

20:48:07 Successfull attempt to execute serverCommand '#shutdown' by server.

Try to log in with my account at infistar website to download the update and it doesnt recognize my log in... Tried forgot password and doesnt recognize my email... 

You can send a message to infistar stating your username and so on for him to check your details also you need to keep logging in to keep it up to date

what version were you running on your server or running now

Edited by hogansheroes

4 minutes ago, blk_zoms_matr said:

I was able to setup another account with infistar using the same email. Then I was able to download the new update.

thats good glad you fixed it but keep in mind connect atleast once every week incase there is updates also to keep you registered in the infistar system

1 hour ago, hogansheroes said:

thats good glad you fixed it but keep in mind connect atleast once every week incase there is updates also to keep you registered in the infistar system

Since it doesnt mind shutting down your server It'd be nice if there was a notification (email) of a recent update..

4 minutes ago, blk_zoms_matr said:

Since it doesnt mind shutting down your server It'd be nice if there was a notification (email) of a recent update..

when there is a update its usually inside your f1 when you open it says what version you are using and whats new, also its upto you like others to keep an eye on it yourself, this is why i log into infistar once a week 10 seconds that all it may take

1 hour ago, blk_zoms_matr said:

I was able to setup another account with infistar using the same email. Then I was able to download the new update.

Thanks, I did the same and was able to also download the latest version.  Problem solved.

Advertisement