DefconExile

Can't find dedicated server

Question

I have a dell r610 blade server and I want to run my own arma 3 server , I set it all up and run TADST , it all works fine but when I switch to my gaming PC it doesn't show up anywhere , not even in LAN. I have tried running it with and without mods and using a .BAT file instead but it still doesn't show, I've added inbound and outbound rules , port forwarded 2302-2035 , however ports do t matter because it doesn't even show up in LAN . Please help

9 answers to this question

44 minutes ago, Kurewe said:

Did you also do inbound/outbound rules for the armaserver.exe?

Yes that's what I've added the inbound and outbound rules for , I have no clue what is happening it's like the server is t even running because it doesn't show up in LAN. I didn't think you even needed in and outbound rules for a LAN 

Advertisement

You may not need to set the inbound/outbound for LAN. However, I always did on my local test servers.

But, let's make sure we're talking the same thing. When I mentioned the arma3server.exe, I wasn't referring to the ports. I was referring to the actual server executable. 

7 hours ago, Kurewe said:

You may not need to set the inbound/outbound for LAN. However, I always did on my local test servers.

But, let's make sure we're talking the same thing. When I mentioned the arma3server.exe, I wasn't referring to the ports. I was referring to the actual server executable. 

Correct , the arma3server.exe in the servers directory

7 hours ago, DefconExile said:

Correct , the arma3server.exe in the servers directory

OK. I'm not sure what would be causing you to not see it locally then. Maybe put your startup .bat/config and RPT in spoilers. Maybe we'll see something there.

1 hour ago, Kurewe said:

OK. I'm not sure what would be causing you to not see it locally then. Maybe put your startup .bat/config and RPT in spoilers. Maybe we'll see something there.

Not sure what you mean by spoilers , I'm new to this forum. But here's a photo of my screen when the server is running? Notice anything out of the ordinary? I'm using TADST instead of a BAT because I find it easier to use and much more customisable. I also greatly admire your patience and the desire to help me. Thanks (PS the tape is there to hide my admin password XD) edit: UPNP is enabled on my router , im using a virgin media 3.0

image.jpeg

Edited by DefconExile
extra information

Well, your server isn't showing up because it's not fully initializing/starting up. If what I can see of the RPT is the end of the file, it hasn't even loaded the mission. I would be pretty confident that you have a configuration issue.

We might be able to figure out more if you can copy/paste the RPT file into a spoiler. When you're replying, look in the toolbar above your text for the icon that looks like an eye. Click that and then paste the text into the resulting spoiler box.

Capture5.JPG

24 minutes ago, Kurewe said:

Well, your server isn't showing up because it's not fully initializing/starting up. If what I can see of the RPT is the end of the file, it hasn't even loaded the mission. I would be pretty confident that you have a configuration issue.

We might be able to figure out more if you can copy/paste the RPT file into a spoiler. When you're replying, look in the toolbar above your text for the icon that looks like an eye. Click that and then paste the text into the resulting spoiler box.

Capture5.JPG

Spoiler

=====================================================================
== C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\arma3server.exe
== "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\arma3server.exe"  -port=2302 "-config=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\TADST\default\TADST_config.cfg" "-cfg=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\TADST\default\TADST_basic.cfg" "-profiles=C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\TADST\default" -name=default -filePatching -autoInit

Original output filename: Arma3Retail_Server
Exe timestamp: 2017/04/06 10:36:06
Current time:  2017/05/09 17:42:21

Type: Public
Build: Stable
Version: 1.68.141205

Allocator: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\Dll\tbb4malloc_bi.dll
PhysMem: 4.0 GiB, VirtMem : 4.0 GiB, AvailPhys : 2.9 GiB, AvailVirt : 3.9 GiB, AvailPage : 4.1 GiB
=====================================================================

17:42:21 SteamAPI initialization failed. Steam features won't be accessible!
17:42:21 Source set
17:42:21 Initializing stats manager.
17:42:21 Stats config disabled.
17:42:21 sessionID: 8e4051e45a8f5a736c0a5f6c95b0f22fb056b84b
17:42:35 Unsupported language English in stringtable
17:42:37 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButton, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayEditObject/Controls/B_OK/ (original bin\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class RscSliderH->RscXSliderH, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayEditObject/Slider/ (original bin\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class RscText->RscPicture, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayEditObject/Preview/ (original bin\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButton, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMissionLoad/Controls/B_OK/ (original bin\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButton, by a3\editor_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMissionSave/Controls/B_OK/ (original bin\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class BlendAnims->, by a3\anims_f\config\sdr\weaponswitching\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/BlendAnims/ (original a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class ->RscControlsGroup, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class ->RscControlsGroup, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscControlsGroupNoHScrollbars/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class ->RscControlsGroup, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscControlsGroupNoVScrollbars/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscLine/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class ->RscActiveText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscActivePicture/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class ->RscButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonTextOnly/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscShortcutButtonMain/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonEditor/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscIGUIShortcutButton/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscGearShortcutButton/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class ->RscShortcutButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenu/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class ->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenuOK/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class ->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenuCancel/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class ->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscButtonMenuSteam/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscLoadingText/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class ->RscListBox, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscIGUIListBox/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class ->RscListNBox, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscIGUIListNBox/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackground/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUI/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUILeft/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUIRight/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUIBottom/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUITop/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundGUIDark/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class ->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscBackgroundLogo/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class ->RscMapControl, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscMapControlEmpty/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Mainback/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class ->CA_Mainback, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Back/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class ->CA_Mainback, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Title_Back/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class ->CA_Mainback, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Black_Back/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class ->RscTitle, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Title/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class ->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Logo/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class ->CA_Logo, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Logo_Small/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class ->RscButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_RscButton/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class ->CA_RscButton, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_RscButton_dialog/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class ->RscActiveText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok_image/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok_image2/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CA_Ok_text/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class ->RscPicture, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscVignette/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class ->RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscMapControlTooltip/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class RscUnitInfo->RscUnitInfoAirNoWeapon, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscInGameUI/RscUnitInfoAir/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class RscControlsGroup->RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscInGameUI/RscTaskOverview/controls/TaskOverviewAssigned/ (original bin\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayDebug/Controls/B_OK/ (original bin\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayDebug/Controls/B_Cancel/ (original bin\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayDebug/Controls/B_Clear/ (original bin\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class ->RscText, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/TimeLines/ (original bin\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonAverages/ (original bin\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonSavePreviousData/ (original bin\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCapture/controls/ButtonPreviousData/ (original bin\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class RscPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/IconPicture/ (original bin\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class IconPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/DlcOwnedIconPicture/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class IconPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayMain/DlcIconPicture/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class RscControlsGroup->RscControlsGroupNoScrollbars, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCampaignLoad/controls/OverviewGroup/ (original bin\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class RscButton->RscButtonSearch, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCampaignLoad/controls/SearchButton/ (original bin\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCampaignLoad/controls/ButtonCancel/ (original bin\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCampaignLoad/controls/ButtonGameOptions/ (original bin\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuSteam, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCampaignLoad/controls/ButtonBuyDLC/ (original bin\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCampaignLoad/controls/ButtonRevert/ (original bin\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuOK, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCampaignLoad/controls/ButtonOK/ (original bin\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class RscListBox->RscCombo, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayCustomizeController/Steepness/ (original bin\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class ->RscStandardDisplay, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/ (original bin\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class ButtonOK->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/controls/ButtonCancel/ (original bin\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class RscButton->RscButtonMenuOK, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayControlSchemes/controls/ButtonOK/ (original bin\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class RscPicture->RscPictureKeepAspect, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayFileSelectImage/controls/OverviewPicture/ (original bin\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayFieldManual/Controls/ButtonCancel/ (original bin\config.bin)
17:42:37 Cannot delete class B_KickOff, it is referenced somewhere (used as a base class probably).
17:42:37 Updating base class RscButton->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMission/controls/ButtonCancel/ (original bin\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class RscShortcutButton->RscButtonMenuOK, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMissionSelectTags/controls/ButtonOK/ (original bin\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class ButtonOK->RscButtonMenuCancel, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscDisplayPublishMissionSelectTags/controls/ButtonCancel/ (original bin\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class ->RscSubmenu, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscMainMenu/ (original bin\config.bin)
17:42:37 Cannot update non class from class a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscCallSupport/Items/
17:42:37 Cannot update non class from class a3\ui_f\config.bin/RscRadio/Items/
17:42:37 Updating base class ->DistanceClose, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgSimpleTasks/Icon3D/DistanceMid/ (original bin\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class ->DistanceClose, by a3\ui_f\config.bin/CfgSimpleTasks/Icon3D/DistanceLong/ (original bin\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class ->Plane, by a3\air_f_beta\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Plane_Base_F/ (original a3\air_f_beta\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class ->Car_F, by a3\soft_f\config.bin/CfgVehicles/Truck_F/ (original a3\soft_f\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class ->BlendAnims, by a3\soft_f_kart\kart_01\config.bin/CfgMovesMaleSdr/BlendAnims/ (original (a3\anims_f\config\sdr\config.bin - no unload))
17:42:37 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisable, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayOptionsAudio/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisable/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisableTiles, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayOptionsAudio/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisableTiles/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisable, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayConfigure/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisable/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisableTiles, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayConfigure/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisableTiles/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisable, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayConfigureAction/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisable/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisableTiles, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayConfigureAction/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisableTiles/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisable, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayConfigureControllers/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisable/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisableTiles, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayConfigureControllers/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisableTiles/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisable, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayGameOptions/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisable/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class RscText->ctrlStaticBackgroundDisableTiles, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayGameOptions/ControlsBackground/BackgroundDisableTiles/ (original a3\3den\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class controls->, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayArcadeMap_Layout_2/Controls/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
17:42:37 Updating base class controls->, by a3\3den\config.bin/RscDisplayArcadeMap_Layout_6/Controls/ (original a3\ui_f\config.bin)
17:42:38 Initializing Steam Manager
17:42:38 Steam Manager initialized.
17:42:38 
17:42:38 ==== Loaded addons ====
17:42:38 dta\bin.pbo - 141205
17:42:38 dta\core.pbo - 109319
17:42:38 dta\languagecore_f.pbo - 113672
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\expansion\addons\air_f_exp.pbo - 111823
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\expansion\addons\anims_f_exp.pbo - 109319
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\expansion\addons\armor_f_exp.pbo - 110023
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\expansion\addons\boat_f_exp.pbo - 110813
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\expansion\addons\cargoposes_f_exp.pbo - 109319
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\expansion\addons\characters_f_exp.pbo - 110415
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\expansion\addons\data_f_exp.pbo - 110872
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\expansion\addons\dubbing_f_exp.pbo - 109319
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\expansion\addons\dubbing_radio_f_exp.pbo - 109320
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\expansion\addons\dubbing_radio_f_exp_data_chi.pbo - 109319
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\expansion\addons\dubbing_radio_f_exp_data_engfre.pbo - 109319
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\expansion\addons\dubbing_radio_f_exp_data_fre.pbo - 109671
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\expansion\addons\editorpreviews_f_exp.pbo - 112076
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\expansion\addons\functions_f_exp.pbo - 111589
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\expansion\addons\languagemissions_f_exp.pbo - 112514
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\expansion\addons\language_f_exp.pbo - 112512
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\expansion\addons\map_data_exp.ebo - 109320
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\expansion\addons\map_tanoabuka.ebo - 111309
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\expansion\addons\map_tanoabuka_data.ebo - 111017
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\expansion\addons\map_tanoabuka_data_layers.ebo - 111322
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\expansion\addons\map_tanoabuka_data_layers_00_00.ebo - 111322
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\expansion\addons\map_tanoa_scenes_f.ebo - 109340
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\expansion\addons\missions_f_exp.pbo - 112716
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\expansion\addons\missions_f_exp_data.pbo - 109319
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\expansion\addons\missions_f_exp_video.pbo - 109319
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\expansion\addons\modules_f_exp.pbo - 109325
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\expansion\addons\music_f_exp.pbo - 110544
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\expansion\addons\music_f_exp_music.pbo - 110544
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\expansion\addons\props_f_exp.pbo - 113276
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\expansion\addons\rocks_f_exp.ebo - 109325
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\expansion\addons\soft_f_exp.pbo - 111055
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\expansion\addons\sounds_f_exp.pbo - 110690
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\expansion\addons\static_f_exp.pbo - 110023
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\expansion\addons\structures_f_exp.ebo - 111831
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\expansion\addons\structures_f_exp_civilian.ebo - 112173
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\expansion\addons\structures_f_exp_commercial.ebo - 112174
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\expansion\addons\structures_f_exp_cultural.ebo - 111848
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\expansion\addons\structures_f_exp_data.ebo - 111955
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\expansion\addons\structures_f_exp_industrial.ebo - 112095
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\expansion\addons\structures_f_exp_infrastructure.ebo - 111986
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\expansion\addons\supplies_f_exp.pbo - 109321
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\expansion\addons\ui_f_exp.pbo - 109325
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\expansion\addons\vegetation_f_exp.ebo - 111393
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\expansion\addons\weapons_f_exp.pbo - 110822
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\mark\addons\anims_f_mark.pbo - 109517
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\mark\addons\characters_f_mark.pbo - 109319
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\mark\addons\data_f_mark.pbo - 109362
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\mark\addons\dubbing_f_mark.pbo - 109319
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\mark\addons\dubbing_f_mp_mark.pbo - 109319
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\mark\addons\functions_f_mark.pbo - 110666
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\mark\addons\functions_f_mp_mark.pbo - 111586
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\mark\addons\languagemissions_f_mark.pbo - 112514
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\mark\addons\languagemissions_f_mp_mark.pbo - 112514
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\mark\addons\language_f_mark.pbo - 112513
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\mark\addons\language_f_mp_mark.pbo - 112513
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\mark\addons\missions_f_mark.pbo - 111207
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\mark\addons\missions_f_mark_data.pbo - 109325
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\mark\addons\missions_f_mark_video.pbo - 109325
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\mark\addons\missions_f_mp_mark.pbo - 109833
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\mark\addons\missions_f_mp_mark_data.pbo - 109325
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\mark\addons\modules_f_mark.pbo - 109325
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\mark\addons\modules_f_mp_mark.pbo - 110418
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\mark\addons\music_f_mark.pbo - 110544
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\mark\addons\music_f_mark_music.pbo - 110544
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\mark\addons\sounds_f_mark.pbo - 109325
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\mark\addons\static_f_mark.pbo - 110023
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\mark\addons\structures_f_mark.pbo - 111263
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\mark\addons\supplies_f_mark.pbo - 109325
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\mark\addons\ui_f_mark.pbo - 109325
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\mark\addons\ui_f_mp_mark.pbo - 109325
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\mark\addons\weapons_f_mark.pbo - 109347
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\heli\addons\air_f_heli.pbo - 111013
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\heli\addons\anims_f_heli.pbo - 109319
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\heli\addons\boat_f_heli.pbo - 110023
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\heli\addons\cargoposes_f_heli.pbo - 109319
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\heli\addons\data_f_heli.pbo - 109361
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\heli\addons\dubbing_f_heli.pbo - 109319
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\heli\addons\functions_f_heli.pbo - 109742
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\heli\addons\languagemissions_f_heli.pbo - 112514
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\heli\addons\language_f_heli.pbo - 112510
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\heli\addons\missions_f_heli.pbo - 110593
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\heli\addons\missions_f_heli_data.pbo - 109325
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\heli\addons\missions_f_heli_video.pbo - 109325
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\heli\addons\modules_f_heli.pbo - 109325
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\heli\addons\music_f_heli.pbo - 109325
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\heli\addons\music_f_heli_music.pbo - 109325
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\heli\addons\soft_f_heli.pbo - 110521
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\heli\addons\sounds_f_heli.pbo - 109325
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\heli\addons\structures_f_heli.pbo - 111952
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\heli\addons\supplies_f_heli.pbo - 109321
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\heli\addons\ui_f_heli.pbo - 109325
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\kart\addons\anims_f_kart.pbo - 109319
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\kart\addons\characters_f_kart.pbo - 109319
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\kart\addons\data_f_kart.pbo - 112043
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\kart\addons\languagemissions_f_kart.pbo - 112514
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\kart\addons\language_f_kart.pbo - 112512
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\kart\addons\missions_f_kart.pbo - 109319
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\kart\addons\missions_f_kart_data.pbo - 109325
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\kart\addons\modules_f_kart.pbo - 111176
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\kart\addons\modules_f_kart_data.pbo - 109325
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\kart\addons\soft_f_kart.pbo - 111056
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\kart\addons\sounds_f_kart.pbo - 109325
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\kart\addons\structures_f_kart.pbo - 111017
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\kart\addons\ui_f_kart.pbo - 109325
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\kart\addons\weapons_f_kart.pbo - 109681
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\curator\addons\data_f_curator.pbo - 111084
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\curator\addons\data_f_curator_music.pbo - 110544
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\curator\addons\functions_f_curator.pbo - 109320
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\curator\addons\language_f_curator.pbo - 112509
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\curator\addons\missions_f_curator.pbo - 111802
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\curator\addons\modules_f_curator.pbo - 111586
17:42:38 C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\curator\addons\ui_f_curator.pbo - 111493
17:42:38 addons\3den.pbo - 112957
17:42:38 addons\3den_language.pbo - 112509
17:42:38 addons\a3.pbo - unknown
17:42:38 addons\air_f.pbo - 111010
17:42:38 addons\air_f_beta.pbo - 111010
17:42:38 addons\air_f_epb.pbo - 111011
17:42:38 addons\air_f_epc.pbo - 112193
17:42:38 addons\air_f_gamma.pbo - 112192
17:42:38 addons\animals_f.pbo - 111237
17:42:38 addons\animals_f_beta.pbo - 109319
17:42:38 addons\anims_f.pbo - 111653
17:42:38 addons\anims_f_bootcamp.pbo - 109319
17:42:38 addons\anims_f_data.pbo - 109364
17:42:38 addons\anims_f_epa.pbo - 109319
17:42:38 addons\anims_f_epc.pbo - 109564
17:42:38 addons\anims_f_exp_a.pbo - 109319
17:42:38 addons\armor_f.pbo - 110023
17:42:38 addons\armor_f_beta.pbo - 111315
17:42:38 addons\armor_f_epb.pbo - 111064
17:42:38 addons\armor_f_epc.pbo - 110395
17:42:38 addons\armor_f_gamma.pbo - 111056
17:42:38 addons\baseconfig_f.pbo - 109319
17:42:38 addons\boat_f.pbo - 110109
17:42:38 addons\boat_f_beta.pbo - 111671
17:42:38 addons\boat_f_epc.pbo - 110023
17:42:38 addons\boat_f_gamma.pbo - 111263
17:42:38 addons\cargoposes_f.pbo - 111055
17:42:38 addons\characters_f.pbo - 111925
17:42:38 addons\characters_f_beta.pbo - 110187
17:42:38 addons\characters_f_bootcamp.pbo - 109319
17:42:38 addons\characters_f_epa.pbo - 109319
17:42:38 addons\characters_f_epb.pbo - 109319
17:42:38 addons\characters_f_epc.pbo - 109874
17:42:38 addons\characters_f_gamma.pbo - 109319
17:42:38 addons\data_f.pbo - 111283
17:42:38 addons\data_f_bootcamp.pbo - 109319
17:42:38 addons\data_f_exp_a.pbo - 109319
17:42:38 addons\data_f_exp_b.pbo - 109319
17:42:38 addons\drones_f.pbo - 111823
17:42:38 addons\dubbing_f.pbo - 109319
17:42:38 addons\dubbing_f_beta.pbo - 109319
17:42:38 addons\dubbing_f_bootcamp.pbo - 109319
17:42:38 addons\dubbing_f_epa.pbo - 109319
17:42:38 addons\dubbing_f_epb.pbo - 109319
17:42:38 addons\dubbing_f_epc.pbo - 109319
17:42:38 addons\dubbing_f_gamma.pbo - 110071
17:42:38 addons\dubbing_radio_f.pbo - 109319
17:42:38 addons\dubbing_radio_f_data_eng.pbo - 109319
17:42:38 addons\dubbing_radio_f_data_engb.pbo - 109319
17:42:38 addons\dubbing_radio_f_data_gre.pbo - 109319
17:42:38 addons\dubbing_radio_f_data_per.pbo - 109319
17:42:38 addons\dubbing_radio_f_data_vr.pbo - 109320
17:42:38 addons\editorpreviews_f.pbo - 109834
17:42:38 addons\editor_f.pbo - 109319
17:42:38 addons\functions_f.pbo - 112932
17:42:38 addons\functions_f_bootcamp.pbo - 111827
17:42:38 addons\functions_f_epa.pbo - 109319
17:42:38 addons\functions_f_epc.pbo - 109319
17:42:38 addons\functions_f_exp_a.pbo - 109320
17:42:38 addons\languagemissions_f.pbo - 112513
17:42:38 addons\languagemissions_f_beta.pbo - 112513
17:42:38 addons\languagemissions_f_bootcamp.pbo - 112513
17:42:38 addons\languagemissions_f_epa.pbo - 112513
17:42:38 addons\languagemissions_f_epb.pbo - 112513
17:42:38 addons\languagemissions_f_epc.pbo - 112513
17:42:38 addons\languagemissions_f_exp_a.pbo - 112514
17:42:38 addons\languagemissions_f_gamma.pbo - 112514
17:42:38 addons\language_f.pbo - 112509
17:42:38 addons\language_f_beta.pbo - 112509
17:42:38 addons\language_f_bootcamp.pbo - 112509
17:42:38 addons\language_f_epa.pbo - 112509
17:42:38 addons\language_f_epb.pbo - 112509
17:42:38 addons\language_f_epc.pbo - 112509
17:42:38 addons\language_f_exp_a.pbo - 112510
17:42:38 addons\language_f_exp_b.pbo - 112513
17:42:38 addons\language_f_gamma.pbo - 112510
17:42:38 addons\map_altis.pbo - 111017
17:42:38 addons\map_altis_data.pbo - 111047
17:42:38 addons\map_altis_data_layers.pbo - 99901
17:42:38 addons\map_altis_data_layers_00_00.pbo - 99901
17:42:38 addons\map_altis_data_layers_00_01.pbo - 99901
17:42:38 addons\map_altis_data_layers_01_00.pbo - 99901
17:42:38 addons\map_altis_data_layers_01_01.pbo - 99901
17:42:38 addons\map_altis_scenes_f.pbo - 109319
17:42:38 addons\map_data.pbo - 111583
17:42:38 addons\map_stratis.pbo - 111017
17:42:38 addons\map_stratis_data.pbo - 111017
17:42:38 addons\map_stratis_data_layers.pbo - 99082
17:42:38 addons\map_stratis_scenes_f.pbo - 109325
17:42:38 addons\map_vr.pbo - 105264
17:42:38 addons\map_vr_scenes_f.pbo - 109319
17:42:38 addons\misc_f.pbo - 109325
17:42:38 addons\missions_f.pbo - 110622
17:42:38 addons\missions_f_beta.pbo - 109833
17:42:38 addons\missions_f_beta_data.pbo - 109325
17:42:38 addons\missions_f_beta_video.pbo - 109325
17:42:38 addons\missions_f_bootcamp.pbo - 111866
17:42:38 addons\missions_f_bootcamp_data.pbo - 109325
17:42:38 addons\missions_f_bootcamp_video.pbo - 109325
17:42:38 addons\missions_f_data.pbo - 109325
17:42:38 addons\missions_f_epa.pbo - 113651
17:42:38 addons\missions_f_epa_data.pbo - 109319
17:42:38 addons\missions_f_epa_video.pbo - 109319
17:42:38 addons\missions_f_epb.pbo - 109319
17:42:38 addons\missions_f_epc.pbo - 109319
17:42:38 addons\missions_f_exp_a.pbo - 109319
17:42:38 addons\missions_f_exp_a_data.pbo - 109325
17:42:38 addons\missions_f_gamma.pbo - 111828
17:42:38 addons\missions_f_gamma_data.pbo - 109319
17:42:38 addons\missions_f_gamma_video.pbo - 109325
17:42:38 addons\missions_f_video.pbo - 109325
17:42:38 addons\modules_f.pbo - 112927
17:42:38 addons\modules_f_beta.pbo - 111324
17:42:38 addons\modules_f_beta_data.pbo - 109325
17:42:38 addons\modules_f_bootcamp.pbo - 109325
17:42:38 addons\modules_f_data.pbo - 110898
17:42:38 addons\modules_f_epb.pbo - 109325
17:42:38 addons\modules_f_exp_a.pbo - 109325
17:42:38 addons\music_f.pbo - 110544
17:42:38 addons\music_f_bootcamp.pbo - 110544
17:42:38 addons\music_f_bootcamp_music.pbo - 110544
17:42:38 addons\music_f_epa.pbo - 110544
17:42:38 addons\music_f_epa_music.pbo - 110544
17:42:38 addons\music_f_epb.pbo - 110544
17:42:38 addons\music_f_epb_music.pbo - 110544
17:42:38 addons\music_f_epc.pbo - 110544
17:42:38 addons\music_f_epc_music.pbo - 110544
17:42:38 addons\music_f_music.pbo - 109325
17:42:38 addons\plants_f.pbo - 109417
17:42:38 addons\props_f_exp_a.pbo - 109325
17:42:38 addons\roads_f.pbo - 110064
17:42:38 addons\rocks_f.pbo - 110122
17:42:38 addons\signs_f.pbo - 111314
17:42:38 addons\soft_f.pbo - 111315
17:42:38 addons\soft_f_beta.pbo - 111315
17:42:38 addons\soft_f_bootcamp.pbo - 110083
17:42:38 addons\soft_f_epc.pbo - 110283
17:42:38 addons\soft_f_gamma.pbo - 111320
17:42:38 addons\sounds_f.pbo - 113294
17:42:38 addons\sounds_f_arsenal.pbo - 111486
17:42:38 addons\sounds_f_bootcamp.pbo - 109325
17:42:38 addons\sounds_f_characters.pbo - 109325
17:42:38 addons\sounds_f_environment.pbo - 109325
17:42:38 addons\sounds_f_epb.pbo - 109325
17:42:38 addons\sounds_f_epc.pbo - 109325
17:42:38 addons\sounds_f_exp_a.pbo - 109325
17:42:38 addons\sounds_f_sfx.pbo - 110200
17:42:38 addons\sounds_f_vehicles.pbo - 110888
17:42:38 addons\static_f.pbo - 111316
17:42:38 addons\static_f_beta.pbo - 110023
17:42:38 addons\static_f_gamma.pbo - 110848
17:42:38 addons\structures_f.pbo - 112003
17:42:38 addons\structures_f_bootcamp.pbo - 111267
17:42:38 addons\structures_f_data.pbo - 111581
17:42:38 addons\structures_f_epa.pbo - 111017
17:42:38 addons\structures_f_epb.pbo - 111017
17:42:38 addons\structures_f_epc.pbo - 111017
17:42:38 addons\structures_f_exp_a.pbo - 111017
17:42:38 addons\structures_f_households.pbo - 111017
17:42:38 addons\structures_f_ind.pbo - 112093
17:42:38 addons\structures_f_mil.pbo - 112089
17:42:38 addons\structures_f_wrecks.pbo - 111326
17:42:38 addons\uifonts_f.pbo - 109325
17:42:38 addons\uifonts_f_data.pbo - 109528
17:42:38 addons\ui_f.pbo - 113021
17:42:38 addons\ui_f_bootcamp.pbo - 109325
17:42:38 addons\ui_f_data.pbo - 109798
17:42:38 addons\ui_f_exp_a.pbo - 109325
17:42:38 addons\weapons_f.pbo - 111014
17:42:38 addons\weapons_f_beta.pbo - 109320
17:42:38 addons\weapons_f_bootcamp.pbo - 109325
17:42:38 addons\weapons_f_epa.pbo - 111299
17:42:38 addons\weapons_f_epb.pbo - 109320
17:42:38 addons\weapons_f_epc.pbo - 109320
17:42:38 addons\weapons_f_gamma.pbo - 109320
17:42:38 =======================
17:42:38 ============================================================================================= List of mods ===============================================================================================
17:42:38 modsReadOnly = false
17:42:38 safeModsActivated = false
17:42:38 customMods = false
17:42:38 hash = '4217DE022623CE7D13E23822347E4DA0FAC2A8D1'
17:42:38 hashShort = '1515e433'
17:42:38                                               name |               modDir |    default |               origin |                                     hash | hashShort | fullPath
17:42:38 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
17:42:38                                  Arma 3 DLC Bundle |            dlcbundle |       true |            NOT FOUND |                                          |           | 
17:42:38                                        Arma 3 Apex |            expansion |       true |             GAME DIR | e1c58f993d62af8691739346cd89ce69464b39fc |  dc5b425e | C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\expansion
17:42:38                                    Arma 3 Marksmen |                 mark |       true |             GAME DIR | 1b0e628cb214625d7f7c436b885e836df38e7c91 |  b8904aa8 | C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\mark
17:42:38                                 Arma 3 Helicopters |                 heli |       true |             GAME DIR | 9defb3915197dc000df9a2c41ecb3a3ec123c1bf |  62d2da5b | C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\heli
17:42:38                                       Arma 3 Karts |                 kart |       true |             GAME DIR | 9f5d51e41de16d7a714c27fbf8bb427351d980c5 |  4dc2efb7 | C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\kart
17:42:38                                        Arma 3 Zeus |              curator |       true |             GAME DIR | 8e19f04e85060f996bd2aec4a34aa119ba1b04e5 |  3980fe4b | C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 3 Server\curator
17:42:38                                             Arma 3 |                   A3 |       true |            NOT FOUND |                                          |           | 
17:42:38 ==========================================================================================================================================================================================================
17:42:38 InitSound ...
17:42:38 InitSound - complete
17:42:38 PhysX3 SDK Init started ...
17:42:38 PhysX3 SDK Init ended.
17:42:40 Attempt to override final function - rscminimap_script
17:42:40 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplayloading_script
17:42:40 Attempt to override final function - rscdiary_script
17:42:41 Attempt to override final function - rscdiary_script
17:42:41 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplayremotemissions_script
17:42:41 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplayloading_script
17:42:41 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaystrategicmap_script
17:42:41 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaycommon_script
17:42:41 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaygarage_script
17:42:41 Attempt to override final function - rscslingloadassistant_script
17:42:41 Attempt to override final function - rscavcamera_script
17:42:41 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplayhostsettings_script
17:42:41 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplayloading_script
17:42:41 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaycurator_script
17:42:41 Attempt to override final function - display3deneditcomposition_script
17:42:41 Attempt to override final function - display3deneditattributes_script
17:42:41 Attempt to override final function - display3deneditattributes_script
17:42:41 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplayhostsettings_script
17:42:41 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaycommon_script
17:42:41 Attempt to override final function - rscdisplaydebriefing_script
17:42:41 Attempt to override final function - rscunitinfo_script
17:42:42 Attempt to override final function - rscunitinfo_script
17:42:42 Warning Message: You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.
a3_characters_f
17:42:42 Loading movesType CfgGesturesMale
17:42:42 MovesType CfgGesturesMale load time 176 ms
17:42:42 Loading movesType CfgMovesMaleSdr
17:42:50 MovesType CfgMovesMaleSdr load time 7654 ms
17:42:50 VoteThreshold must be in 0..1 range. Defaulting to 0.5
Initializing Steam server - Game Port: 2302, Steam Query Port: 2303
Steam AppId from steam_appid.txt: 107410
Connected to Steam servers
Starting mission:
 Mission file: co08_antistasi-altis (__cur_mp)
 Mission world: altis
 Mission directory: mpmissions\__cur_mp.altis\
Strange convex component145 in a3\plants_f\tree\t_pinuss2s_b_f.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component149 in a3\plants_f\tree\t_pinuss2s_b_f.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component65 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_wallh.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component05 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_spike.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component74 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_spike.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component202 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_spike.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component391 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_spike.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component06 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component18 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component30 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component31 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component32 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component42 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component43 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component44 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component46 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component58 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component64 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component76 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component98 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component100 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component132 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component145 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component149 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component151 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component167 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component198 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component244 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component304 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component310 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component337 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component353 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component378 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_monolith.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component322 in a3\structures_f\research\dome_big_f.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component327 in a3\structures_f\research\dome_big_f.p3d:geometryFire
"default/BIS_fnc_log: [BIS_fnc_preload] ----- Initializing scripts in co08_antistasi-altis -----"
"default/BIS_fnc_log: [recompile] recompile BIS_fnc_missionTasksLocal"
"default/BIS_fnc_log: [recompile] recompile BIS_fnc_missionConversationsLocal"
"default/BIS_fnc_log: [recompile] recompile BIS_fnc_missionFlow"
"default/BIS_fnc_log: [preInit] BIS_fnc_feedbackMain (0 ms)"
"default/BIS_fnc_log: [preInit] BIS_fnc_missionHandlers (0.999451 ms)"
"default/BIS_fnc_log: [preInit] BIS_fnc_storeParamsValues (0 ms)"
"default/BIS_fnc_log: [preInit] BIS_fnc_getServerVariable (0 ms)"
Error compiling '' in 'HitPelvis'
Error compiling '' in 'HitAbdomen'
Error compiling '' in 'HitDiaphragm'
Error compiling '' in 'HitChest'
Error compiling '' in 'HitArms'
Error compiling '' in 'HitLegs'
Error compiling '' in 'HitPelvis'
Error compiling '' in 'HitAbdomen'
Error compiling '' in 'HitDiaphragm'
Error compiling '' in 'HitChest'
Error compiling '' in 'HitArms'
Error compiling '' in 'HitLegs'
"default/BIS_fnc_log: [script] initServer.sqf"
"default/BIS_fnc_log: [postInit] BIS_fnc_missionFlow (0 ms)"
"default/BIS_fnc_log: [postInit] BIS_fnc_initParams (0 ms)"
"default/BIS_fnc_log: [postInit] BIS_fnc_initRespawn (0 ms)"
"default/BIS_fnc_log: [postInit] BIS_fnc_reviveInit (0 ms)"
Error in expression <};
_leader = _possibleLeaders select 0;
_leader setvariable ["BIS_HC_scope",_log>
  Error position: <_leader setvariable ["BIS_HC_scope",_log>
  Error Undefined variable in expression: _leader
File A3\modules_f\HC\data\scripts\hc.sqf, line 71
Error: Object(2 : 2) not found
Error: Object(2 : 3) not found
c:\w\stable\futura\lib\network\networkserver.cpp NetworkServer::OnClientStateChanged:NOT IMPLEMENTED - briefing!
 Mission id: b44164acf1a10bf53cfd9e846b555d206a8a0eb9
"Antistasi MP Server init"
Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_storeparamsvalues_data
"Antistasi MP. InitVar done. Version: v 0.21.0 Alpha"
"default/BIS_fnc_log: [BIS_fnc_preload] ----- Scripts initialized at 1951 ms -----"
Attempt to override final function - bis_fnc_spawngroup
"Antistasi MP Server. Funcs init finished"
Strange convex component116 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_apart.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component117 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_apart.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component118 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_apart.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component119 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_apart.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component01 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_wallv.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component02 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_wallv.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component13 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_wallv.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component32 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_wallv.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component33 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_wallv.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component35 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_wallv.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component37 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_wallv.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component40 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_wallv.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component45 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_wallv.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component53 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_wallv.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component61 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_wallv.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component71 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_wallv.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component91 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_wallv.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component92 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_wallv.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component93 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_wallv.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component103 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_wallv.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component111 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_wallv.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component129 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_wallv.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component131 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_wallv.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component135 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_wallv.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component141 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_wallv.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component160 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_wallv.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component204 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_wallv.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component217 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_wallv.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component254 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_wallv.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component260 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_wallv.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component295 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_wallv.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component309 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_wallv.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component315 in a3\rocks_f\sharp\sharprock_wallv.p3d:geometryFire
Strange convex component317 in a3\rocks_f\blunt\bluntrock_wallv.p3d:geometry
Strange convex component318 in a3\rocks_f\blunt\bluntrock_wallv.p3d:geometry
Strange convex component319 in a3\rocks_f\blunt\bluntrock_wallv.p3d:geometry
Strange convex component317 in a3\rocks_f\blunt\bluntrock_wallv.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component318 in a3\rocks_f\blunt\bluntrock_wallv.p3d:geometryView
Strange convex component319 in a3\rocks_f\blunt\bluntrock_wallv.p3d:geometryView
"Antistasi MP Server. Zones init finished"
Deinitialized shape [Class: "C_Soldier_VR_F"; Shape: "a3\characters_f_bootcamp\common\vr_soldier_f.p3d";]
Deinitialized shape [Class: "B_G_officer_F"; Shape: "a3\characters_f_gamma\guerrilla\ig_guerrilla1_1.p3d";]
Deinitialized shape [Class: "B_G_medic_F"; Shape: "a3\characters_f_gamma\guerrilla\ig_guerrilla2_1.p3d";]
c:\w\stable\futura\lib\network\networkserver.cpp ClearNetServer:NOT IMPLEMENTED - briefing!
Extensions:

it does fully initialize however, i didnt assign a mission in that photo incase the mission was creating any conflicts , heres a photo of what happens when run it with a mission assigned. 

keep in mind i still havent even put exile + exile server into my directory just incase that creates any other errors. id imagine that if i cant get regular arma 3 to work it would be the same modded/ or worse. i have put the server ip into the DMZ , both UDP and TCP are forwarded so its not a port issue , however using a port forward checker they all show closed when checking the public ip. 

Capture.PNG

Edited by DefconExile
more info

Honestly, I can't tell anything from that screenshot. Anyone will tell you the same thing at this point. It doesn't even look like you're running Exile. I would recommend starting over with a vanilla Exile installation. All the info you need is in the thread I linked below.

Advertisement