Kurewe

[Release] Lythium Mission Files for 1.0.4a and Arma 1.78

105 posts in this topic

Advertisement
1 hour ago, Chainsaw Squirrel said:

@NFGCaboose-1  Yes .. the map updated several days ago,  I updated as soon as was released.. happens every time they do an update.. and I see you guys are mostly back up .. saw you testing earlier

Yeah, been a fun week messing with stuff, completely rebuilt everything from scratch, I just updated and all the loot is good to go, it also affected the RMO stuff  that @Kurewe put in the map. Crazy how a update changes things like that. Thanks for the quick reply man!

6 hours ago, Chainsaw Squirrel said:

RMO ?? I had no probs .. but I have little of what he put in the map left .. Ive redone 90% of it 

Mine updated when the map updated, the Remove map object scripts for gas stations. Been customizing mine too. its never done

28056718_10211542811787918_4319695045430961424_n.jpg

Hey guys, normally wouldn't post, i like to try to figure things out on my own, However im a bit stumped.

I used the Exile_Server_config from here, still am not seeing any loot in game, Is there somewhere else that i may need to check to fix this

Did you use the whole package or just the Exile_Server_Config? The files, as they are linked here, work properly. If you deviated from what was provided here, you should be more specific as to what you changed, added, removed or otherwise.

Advertisement