Kurewe

[Release] Lythium Mission Files for 1.0.4a and Arma 1.78

105 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Kurewe said:

There should be. I included the helipad for vehicle/aircraft spawning at all the traders. I tested each of the locations.

I just tried to buy a car there .. it said no room to spawn .. of course I can delete some stuff at the traders and rebuild ..but just a heads up 

Edited by Chainsaw Squirrel

6 minutes ago, Chainsaw Squirrel said:

I just tried to buy a car there .. it said no room to spawn 

Did you change anything in the initserver.sqf? Did you change the CfgExileCustomCode section of the mission config.cpp? It does work by default with the files I provided.

Advertisement

Custom Code I added these lines , but didn't touch initserver.sqf yet.. and this was spawning a car .. not a plane 

Spoiler

class CfgExileCustomCode 
{
    //XM8
    ExileClient_gui_xm8_slide = "ExAdClient\XM8\CustomCode\ExileClient_gui_xm8_slide.sqf";
    ExileClient_gui_xm8_show = "ExAdClient\XM8\CustomCode\ExileClient_gui_xm8_show.sqf";

//VG
    ExileServer_system_territory_database_load = "ExAdClient\VirtualGarage\CustomCode\ExileServer_system_territory_database_load.sqf"; 

//Custom Loadout
    ExileServer_object_player_network_createPlayerRequest = "custom\CustomLoadout\ExileServer_object_player_network_createPlayerRequest.sqf";
    //ExileServer_object_player_createBambi = "Custom\CustomLoadout\ExileServer_object_player_createBambi.sqf";

//R3F onEnterSafezone & Customized Message & SafeZone ESP Distance
    ExileClient_object_player_event_onEnterSafezone = "custom\R3F\ExileClient_object_player_event_onEnterSafezone.sqf";

//Loot Table Fix To Keep Compatibility Between 1.03b - 1.03e
    ExileServer_system_lootManager_initialize = "fixes\ExileServer_system_lootManager_initialize.sqf";

//Get Dynamic Vehicles To Only Spawn Within The Lythium Map Area
    ExileServer_world_spawnVehicles = "fixes\ExileServer_world_spawnVehicles.sqf";

//Purchased Vehicles Spawn In Specific Locations At Traders
    ExileServer_system_trading_network_purchaseVehicleRequest = "fixes\ExileServer_system_trading_network_purchaseVehicleRequest.sqf";
};

@Chainsaw Squirrel Are these lines still int he custom code?

//Loot Table Fix To Keep Compatibility Between 1.03b - 1.03e
	ExileServer_system_lootManager_initialize = "fixes\ExileServer_system_lootManager_initialize.sqf";

//Get Dynamic Vehicles To Only Spawn Within The Lythium Map Area
	ExileServer_world_spawnVehicles = "fixes\ExileServer_world_spawnVehicles.sqf";

//Purchased Vehicles Spawn In Specific Locations At Traders
	ExileServer_system_trading_network_purchaseVehicleRequest = "fixes\ExileServer_system_trading_network_purchaseVehicleRequest.sqf";

Apparently , the issue is limited to a certain size vehicle .. anything too big and it doesn't have room , or its random .. after restarting after RHS updates.. I spawned a smaller car and it worked

The method I used to test the spawn locations (specifically the airports), was purchasing an Blackfish. Probably the biggest aircraft/vehicle you can purchase. This is why I'm confused as to why these spawn locations seem to be an issue on your server. Based on my testing, I found that the vehicle spawn locations needed to be 45 meters or more away from the aircraft/vehicle vendors. I'll start up my server and test each of the locations, as I am using the same heli pad locations as I included in the Lythium Release. I'll get back to you with the results.

Edited by Kurewe

42 minutes ago, Chainsaw Squirrel said:

Apparently , the issue is limited to a certain size vehicle .. anything too big and it doesn't have room , or its random .. after restarting after RHS updates.. I spawned a smaller car and it worked

Also, one thing I know will stand in the way, is if another vehicle/object is too close to the spawn location. I had this "No Room" issue with inconsiderate players parking their vehicles in the trade area.

oh I believe you .. was just weird . never had that happen before .. just thought Id found some bug .... it's all good, I will place a billboard near the trader there .. as if anyone will read it .. I used to work summers at a marina .. huge signs all along the boat ramp side of parking lot .. no parking ... could be empty lot and someone would park in front of those signs and block the ramp 

Advertisement