xstreme

[Release] xsSpawn | Ground Spawn or Halo Selection

267 posts in this topic

On 5/19/2018 at 7:11 AM, Beowulfv said:

I'm having issues with adding a new logo or background. The color of the image is off, much like the negative of a photograph. I have resized the images to match that of the original, and I have tried other images just to test/debug the issue. Anyone have a similar problem in the past and found a solution?

keeping the aspect ratio is important... your probably doing it but try keep your images 1024x1024 or 512x512 or 256x256 or 128x128 or 64x64 or 512x256 or 256x128 .... you should see the pattern.

This is a reworked spawn system using @xstreme Halo/Ground spawn options and @Super Jerome base spawn script. I have taken the customizable features provided from @SeanJSOS merged exPoch and added them into this version of xsSpawn. I have added two knew features that allow server admins to turn off Halo or Ground options for bases. This base spawn system allows all flag owners and/or players on the build rights to spawn at each flag once for a set amount of time (Default 15 minutes) determined by the server admin. I am only responsible for the merging of the two systems together, adding the features, and by no means claim any of the base code as my own work.

https://github.com/Beowulfv/xsSpawn

Edited by Beowulfv
  • Like 7

Advertisement

Thank you for this ...Just testing now on Redux its seems much better but still get Halo Death drop on Redux ....Iv tried so hard to find a fix for this it must surely be the Map ???? Any Help

6 hours ago, Beowulfv said:

This is a reworked spawn system using @xstreme Halo/Ground spawn options and @Super Jerome base spawn script. I have taken the customizable features provided from @SeanJSOS merged ePoch and added them into this version of xsSpawn. I have added two knew features that allow server admins to turn off Halo or Ground options for bases. This base spawn system allows all flag owners and/or players on the build rights to spawn at each flag once for a set amount of time (Default 15 minutes) determined by the server admin. I am only responsible for the merging of the two systems together, adding the features, and by no means claim any of the base code as my own work.

https://github.com/Beowulfv/xsSpawn

1 hour ago, Matrix0110 said:

Thank you for this ...Just testing now on Redux its seems much better but still get Halo Death drop on Redux ....Iv tried so hard to find a fix for this it must surely be the Map ???? Any Help

Functionally how does this change from xsSpawn with eXpoch base respawn?

Functionally  same but like I said trying it out ....because I'm still getting Halo Death drop on Redux Map ...Which I reported 3 or 4 months back ..But have used same setup on over Maps with no problem this bug seems to only keeps happening only on Redux ...If anyone knows how to fix this can you please Share .... Only thing I have not tried is changing this >>  parachuteDropHeight = 1000;

Edited by Matrix0110
  • Like 1

@kuplion With the eXpoch merged setup you have to wait X minutes (whatever you set it to) before you can spawn at any base spawn. So I join the server, and I automatically start off not being able to spawn at my flag. Once the timer hits X minutes, I now have the option to spawn at my flag or the flags I am on the build rights for, but once I pick one, the timer starts over and I can't spawn at any of the other ones for the next X minutes. What I like about the base spawn script Super Jerome shared was that a player can join to each flag spawn once ever X minutes. Once you select one of the flag spawns, it is thrown into a spawn registry and stays hidden for X amount of time. This happens for individual players, so each player will have the option to spawn once every X amount of time.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Beowulfv said:

@kuplion With the eXpoch merged setup you have to wait X minutes (whatever you set it to) before you can spawn at any base spawn. So I join the server, and I automatically start off not being able to spawn at my flag. Once the timer hits X minutes, I now have the option to spawn at my flag or the flags I am on the build rights for, but once I pick one, the timer starts over and I can't spawn at any of the other ones for the next X minutes. What I like about the base spawn script Super Jerome shared was that a player can join to each flag spawn once ever X minutes. Once you select one of the flag spawns, it is thrown into a spawn registry and stays hidden for X amount of time. This happens for individual players, so each player will have the option to spawn once every X amount of time.

Ah that makes sense. Personally I used the login cooldown to prevent people logging out and in to bypass the territory cooldowns but it's good to have another option too.

• Like 1

@Matrix0110 that has been an issue with Redux since it first came out, and I have made a post about it in their discord with a video. It doesn't matter if it was a halo landing or if I was spawning directly on the ground. My body would die instantly and be launched into the air. One big reason I no longer use Redux is it has way too many bugs.

7 hours ago, Matrix0110 said:

Functionally  same but like I said trying it out ....because I'm still getting Halo Death drop on Redux Map ...Which I reported 3 or 4 months back ..But have used same setup on over Maps with no problem this bug seems to only keeps happening only on Redux ...If anyone knows how to fix this can you please Share .... Only thing I have not tried is changing this >>  parachuteDropHeight = 1000;

I got the same problem on Lythium and now on Redux, i "fixed" it by disabling halo jump. So you spawn with an open parachute. So it's not only on Redux ^^

• Like 1

Advertisement