xstreme

[Release] xsSpawn | Ground Spawn or Halo Selection

267 posts in this topic

21 hours ago, EclipseGaming2021 said:

May be a noob question but is their a way i can add Custom respect loadouts to xsspawn?

I made a new version of this last year which has a customizable live background and custom respect loadouts built in ... maybe something i should release so you can have the option.

The live background scene is just created locally and deletes when you spawn so no performance/locality issues.
I removed the server tips/info line of text but it can be re-enabled if you desire. Maybe if enough people are interested i will upload.

20180530103807_1.jpg

20180530103845_1.jpg

• Like 7

Advertisement

Thanks for awesome script, works flawlessly, but wanted to ask (since this is out of the scope of my abilities), how would it be possible to make when player is  spawning on server for the very first time that he/she don't have ground option, but parachute only. To make parachuting mandatory for newcomers in a way.

Want to do this because i want that everyone try parachuting at least once.

Thanks in advance. :)

On 25.5.2018 at 8:51 PM, Beowulfv said:

@Matrix0110 that has been an issue with Redux since it first came out, and I have made a post about it in their discord with a video. It doesn't matter if it was a halo landing or if I was spawning directly on the ground. My body would die instantly and be launched into the air. One big reason I no longer use Redux is it has way too many bugs.

I think i found the issue for this problem. I moved my ExileGhostplayers on a different position and put them a bit in the air. So they are not touching the ground and it looks like it's not happening anymore. I report back after some more testing.

I have the logo.paa in 256x128 size (same size xstreme is using) but I still get the error message that it cant find the xslogo.paa whenever I load in to the spawn menu. I have even tried optimizing the image from 58 KB down to 10 KB.

Please help

Edited by Mr.Bagge

On 6/26/2018 at 5:53 PM, Mr.Bagge said:

I have the logo.paa in 256x128 size (same size xstreme is using) but I still get the error message that it cant find the xslogo.paa whenever I load in to the spawn menu. I have even tried optimizing the image from 58 KB down to 10 KB.

Please help

did you rename the image?

Advertisement