Kurewe

Using the UCAV Sentinel drone from the new DLC on your server

65 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, hogansheroes said:

In your video whats the issue as i see nothing wrong, i did notice that when you turn engine on there was nothing or maybe configure your arma settings

Normaly when i click on the driver/gunner screen i go straight to the possition and now it doesnt do a thing. I have to press esc and im in and can fire 2 shots in gunner and thats it all freezes. Yes engine and folden wings both not working. It has to do something with the exile vg, i used exad before and all worked ok and same when i buy from trader all is ok. Anyway thx for the help, i will do some more testing when i have time.

I'm having an issue where after a restart none of my drones are working at all, You can hack and/or connect but the drones will not move... for vehicles like the Stomper that carry passengers you can get inside but the whole screen goes black and there's *nothing* forcing you to delete vehicle via admin, once vehicle is deleted it ejects you and black screen is gone...

Basically when vehicles are first purchased it calls my revised ExileServer_object_vehicle_carefulCreateVehicle.sqf and all works as should be, you can get in/out of the vehicles and no black screen and when connecting they work fine?

Is there a way to reapply what they are told from ExileServer_object_vehicle_carefulCreateVehicle.sqf to all vehicles that already exist when the server restarts?

Advertisement
1 hour ago, Warrior said:

I'm having an issue where after a restart none of my drones are working at all, You can hack and/or connect but the drones will not move... for vehicles like the Stomper that carry passengers you can get inside but the whole screen goes black and there's *nothing* forcing you to delete vehicle via admin, once vehicle is deleted it ejects you and black screen is gone...

Basically when vehicles are first purchased it calls my revised ExileServer_object_vehicle_carefulCreateVehicle.sqf and all works as should be, you can get in/out of the vehicles and no black screen and when connecting they work fine?

Is there a way to reapply what they are told from ExileServer_object_vehicle_carefulCreateVehicle.sqf to all vehicles that already exist when the server restarts?

This fixed it for me.

Make a overwrite for ExileServer_object_vehicle_database_load.sqf

goto line 100 and change ->

_vehicleObject enableSimulationGlobal false;  to 

_vehicleObject enableSimulationGlobal true;

3 hours ago, FlipM0d3 said:

This fixed it for me.

Make a overwrite for ExileServer_object_vehicle_database_load.sqf

goto line 100 and change ->

_vehicleObject enableSimulationGlobal false;  to 

_vehicleObject enableSimulationGlobal true;

All sorted now thanks, did in a similar fashion via the config

Does anybody have any issues with location of UAVs not updating in the database, thus reverting to their spawn location next to traders after a server restart?

I have them all in game and working fine, but any of the ones we need to hack before we can use with the terminal don't appear to update their locations in the database.

Edit: Actually, looks like it's not just ones I need to hack with this issue. It's all of the UAVs, the UGV (Strider) which can carry passengers appears to update it's location fine in the database. Anyone have a workaround for this? 

Edited by Kham

Advertisement