[RLG] 17 Savage

PUID - Unban Request

11 posts in this topic

I recently found out I was "Global Banned" after playing Exile with some of the people I  met at a trader, they seemed to be nice and have a lot of gear. Then after going AFK for about 20 minutes I came back and saw that one of them was spawning in gear, I wanted to stay but instead made of some excuse for leaving and left after about 5 minutes of them doing this. I then got too the main menu and here is what I saw http://steamcommunity.com/id/PlayingWithoutHacksIsHardd/screenshot/767148109978818799. After seeing this I didn't know if it was because of the people I played with or the sound mod that I had been using that one of my friends had put me on too so the game would sound better. In all I just want my PUID unbanned because I have done nothing wrong except meet some cheaters who actually deserve to be banned. I would also like too add that I only see that screen when I leave 1 specific exile server, when I tried to get the screen again to wright an unban request the screen didn't show up, it made me think I was unbanned but I wasn't any help is apreciated.

My PUID:  76561198095251888

Edited by [RLG] 17 Savage

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Given that you have a VAC and a game ban on record, I'm reluctant to believe you weren't hacking..... xD

Not to mention the fact a global infi ban isn't added by a server admin, it's a feature of the anti-hack... and it definitely doesn't ban you for "being near a group of hackers".

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
8 minutes ago, Mezo said:

Given that you have a VAC and a game ban on record, I'm reluctant to believe you weren't hacking..... xD

Not to mention the fact a global infi ban isn't added by a server admin, it's a feature of the anti-hack... and it definitely doesn't ban you for being "near a group of hackers".

Which is why I added I was using a "Sound Mod", one of the guys I talked to said one of his friend had been banned from using that sound mod. You can also check any server I've played on including RLG which the owner can vouch for me and see that I have never done anything even close to hacking. Plus a good majority of the people on steam have a VAC ban, just because I have one from over 500 days ago shouldn't mean I shouldn't be unbanned.

Edited by [RLG] 17 Savage

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, [RLG] 17 Savage said:

Which is why I added I was using a "Sound Mod", one of the guys I talked to said one of his friend had been banned from using that sound mod. You can also check any server I've played on including RLG which the owner can vouch for me and see that I have never done anything even close to hacking.

Well, when @infiSTAR sees this he'll be able to tell you why you were flagged :P

Quote

I have never done anything even close to hacking.

Were those VAC bans just Gabe Newell's take on "Banta"? xD 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Mezo said:

Well, when @infiSTAR sees this he'll be able to tell you why you were flagged :P

Were those VAC bans just Gabe Newell's take on "Banta"? xD 

not Banta, 10/10 Banta my friend. xD thanks for responding I appreciate it man. Have  a good one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, infiSTAR said:

https://pastebin.com/NuXskHq1

well this hack menu was started it up / executed on your client, when you were playing on that server

which makes this a bit problematic :)

What server was this launched on because I remember using this cheat in single player because I wanted to easily pass through and try to get achievements and I have sense deleted it because I have gotten all the achievements I wanted, if it was launched on a server it was not intentional and I probably just forgot to take it out of my game cache. If there's anything you can do to help me I would appreciate it, and thanks for the quick response.

3 hours ago, Mezo said:

 

Edited by [RLG] 17 Savage

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, [RLG] 17 Savage said:

What server was this launched on because I remember using this cheat in single player because I wanted to easily pass through and try to get achievements and I have sense deleted it because I have gotten all the achievements I wanted, if it was launched on a server it was not intentional and I probably just forgot to take it out of my game cache. If there's anything you can do to help me I would appreciate it, and thanks for the quick response.

You're first response was you didn't understand any of the code or what it meant, but now you've edited it to say that you added a script to help unlock achievements. I am not saying you deserve to remain banned, but obviously you know what scripts are, they don't confuse you (like you said before you edited your post) and you were trying to use the script on a server. Just lucky for us server owners infiSTAR has such a good anti hack to stop script kiddies like you.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TheNamesKyle said:

You're first response was you didn't understand any of the code or what it meant, but now you've edited it to say that you added a script to help unlock achievements. I am not saying you deserve to remain banned, but obviously you know what scripts are, they don't confuse you (like you said before you edited your post) and you were trying to use the script on a server. Just lucky for us server owners infiSTAR has such a good anti hack to stop script kiddies like you.

Considering I didn't know I did it and was banned 6 months after using it in single player I would be so sure and don't comment on my post if it doesen't have anything actual used, you posting that does absolutely nothing for anyone pls don't respond.

4 minutes ago, TheNamesKyle said:

You're first response was you didn't understand any of the code or what it meant, but now you've edited it to say that you added a script to help unlock achievements. I am not saying you deserve to remain banned, but obviously you know what scripts are, they don't confuse you (like you said before you edited your post) and you were trying to use the script on a server. Just lucky for us server owners infiSTAR has such a good anti hack to stop script kiddies like you.

2 hours ago, infiSTAR said:

 

4 hours ago, Mezo said:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.