khafan

[CLOSED] infiSTAR global ban

11 posts in this topic

Hello, I logged into my my arma3 today, and it says I am globally banned from infistar servers, I can play on BE servers, I mean the official ones, without any mods required but I can't join infiStar servers.

I do download a lot of different mods and I used to play on many different infistar supported servers. I think this might be a case of false positive or glitch or something like that, could you please check and see if you can do anything to resolve this ?

this is my steam ID : 76561198030120995    , if you need any other information please let me know so I can post it here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey

oh no it wasn't a wrong ban. You were banned for spawning in a tank

Rei(76561198155552039) | Locally created Vehicle found: B_APC_Tracked_01_AA_F (113:3)

76561198030120995 is just another steam account of yours :)

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
18 minutes ago, infiSTAR said:

Hey

oh no it wasn't a wrong ban. You were banned for spawning in a tank

Rei(76561198155552039) | Locally created Vehicle found: B_APC_Tracked_01_AA_F (113:3)

76561198030120995 is just another steam account of yours :)

I know how this might sound, but my old steam accounts got hacked a while back, the steam tickets still exists, I can give you the account details so you can see it for yourself if it helps anything, did the hacker spawn a tank with that account ? and my main account got banned because of them being connected ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, infiSTAR said:

76561198030120995 is just another steam account of yours :)

I have just checked my steam accounts, they are not even connected, So, could you please clarify what do you mean by "76561198030120995 is just another steam account of yours :)" ?  does this mean that someone with another account spawned a tank in game and I got banned for it ? could you please provide the profile ID of hacker so maybe I can recognize it.

----

I've just noticed that u already gave me the ID of hacker : http://steamcommunity.com/id/Rei_666/ 

This is not even my old steam account, I have no idea whose account this is , I have no idea how did you conclude that this is my other steam account, could you please recheck ?  with all do respect, I am certain you must have made a mistake somewhere along checking process, I have around 1500hours playtime on arma3, I love this game. please do re-check. the account u mentioned is not my account.

Edited by khafan

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, infiSTAR said:

Hey

oh no it wasn't a wrong ban. You were banned for spawning in a tank

Rei(76561198155552039)| Locally created Vehicle found: B_APC_Tracked_01_AA_F (113:3)

76561198030120995 is just another steam account of yours :)

@infiSTAR You were online few hours ago and did not respond to my topic, so I was wondering if you re-checked your logs? If you are not going to reply anymore, please, let me know here, so I won't have to check this post once every hour, also I will be contacting Bohemia and steam maybe they will be able to persuade you that your claim is not valid. This account Rei(76561198155552039) is NOT my account. why should I get banned from my fav game because of someone else cheating in it !!!???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@khafan You had a steam account. That steam account was using hacks/scripts. That account spawned a tank on a server running InfiSTAR. That account is linked (prob though YOUR ip) to your new account. InfiSTAR anit hack bans you perm. Creating a new steam account and picking up a new copy of arma doesn't get rid of your ban.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
41 minutes ago, khafan said:

@infiSTAR You were online few hours ago and did not respond to my topic, so I was wondering if you re-checked your logs? If you are not going to reply anymore, please, let me know here, so I won't have to check this post once every hour, also I will be contacting Bohemia and steam maybe they will be able to persuade you that your claim is not valid. This account Rei(76561198155552039) is NOT my account. why should I get banned from my fav game because of someone else cheating in it !!!???

cry and whine more  you're a fucking hacker. BANHAMMER :gottarun:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

But not everyone has a static IP. Its pretty bad if infistar bans people only by IP and not some other secret ways. (server owner here, not hacker)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, dima054 said:

But not everyone has a static IP. Its pretty bad if infistar bans people only by IP and not some other secret ways. (server owner here, not hacker)

It's not by IP :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Advertisement
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.