khafan

[CLOSED] infiSTAR global ban

11 posts in this topic

Hello, I logged into my my arma3 today, and it says I am globally banned from infistar servers, I can play on BE servers, I mean the official ones, without any mods required but I can't join infiStar servers.

I do download a lot of different mods and I used to play on many different infistar supported servers. I think this might be a case of false positive or glitch or something like that, could you please check and see if you can do anything to resolve this ?

this is my steam ID : 76561198030120995    , if you need any other information please let me know so I can post it here.

Hey

oh no it wasn't a wrong ban. You were banned for spawning in a tank

Rei(76561198155552039) | Locally created Vehicle found: B_APC_Tracked_01_AA_F (113:3)

76561198030120995 is just another steam account of yours :)

• Like 2

Advertisement
18 minutes ago, infiSTAR said:

Hey

Rei(76561198155552039) | Locally created Vehicle found: B_APC_Tracked_01_AA_F (113:3)

I know how this might sound, but my old steam accounts got hacked a while back, the steam tickets still exists, I can give you the account details so you can see it for yourself if it helps anything, did the hacker spawn a tank with that account ? and my main account got banned because of them being connected ?

8 hours ago, infiSTAR said:

I have just checked my steam accounts, they are not even connected, So, could you please clarify what do you mean by "76561198030120995 is just another steam account of yours :)" ?  does this mean that someone with another account spawned a tank in game and I got banned for it ? could you please provide the profile ID of hacker so maybe I can recognize it.

----

I've just noticed that u already gave me the ID of hacker : http://steamcommunity.com/id/Rei_666/ 

This is not even my old steam account, I have no idea whose account this is , I have no idea how did you conclude that this is my other steam account, could you please recheck ?  with all do respect, I am certain you must have made a mistake somewhere along checking process, I have around 1500hours playtime on arma3, I love this game. please do re-check. the account u mentioned is not my account.

Edited by khafan

23 hours ago, infiSTAR said:

Hey

Rei(76561198155552039)| Locally created Vehicle found: B_APC_Tracked_01_AA_F (113:3)

@infiSTAR You were online few hours ago and did not respond to my topic, so I was wondering if you re-checked your logs? If you are not going to reply anymore, please, let me know here, so I won't have to check this post once every hour, also I will be contacting Bohemia and steam maybe they will be able to persuade you that your claim is not valid. This account Rei(76561198155552039) is NOT my account. why should I get banned from my fav game because of someone else cheating in it !!!???

@khafan You had a steam account. That steam account was using hacks/scripts. That account spawned a tank on a server running InfiSTAR. That account is linked (prob though YOUR ip) to your new account. InfiSTAR anit hack bans you perm. Creating a new steam account and picking up a new copy of arma doesn't get rid of your ban.

41 minutes ago, khafan said:

@infiSTAR You were online few hours ago and did not respond to my topic, so I was wondering if you re-checked your logs? If you are not going to reply anymore, please, let me know here, so I won't have to check this post once every hour, also I will be contacting Bohemia and steam maybe they will be able to persuade you that your claim is not valid. This account Rei(76561198155552039) is NOT my account. why should I get banned from my fav game because of someone else cheating in it !!!???

cry and whine more  you're a fucking hacker. BANHAMMER :gottarun:

But not everyone has a static IP. Its pretty bad if infistar bans people only by IP and not some other secret ways. (server owner here, not hacker)

17 minutes ago, dima054 said:

But not everyone has a static IP. Its pretty bad if infistar bans people only by IP and not some other secret ways. (server owner here, not hacker)

It's not by IP :)

• Like 1

Advertisement