Meliodas34

Enable sleeping mat

5 posts in this topic

I haven't tried it in 1.0.3 but in 1.0.2 it was simply a construction you could build in your territory as a decoration. I trust you are simply trying to place it in your territory somewhere?

At what point is it preventing you from placing it?

Edit: This post is also in the wrong section, General discussion isn't for support. Mods, could you move this to either Problems & Bugs -> Clientside or Serverside? Whatever you feel as more appropriate.

Edited by Riker2335
Wrong Forum Location
  • Like 1

Advertisement
57 minutes ago, Riker2335 said:

I haven't tried it in 1.0.3 but in 1.0.2 it was simply a construction you could build in your territory as a decoration. I trust you are simply trying to place it in your territory somewhere?

At what point is it preventing you from placing it?

Edit: This post is also in the wrong section, General discussion isn't for support. Mods, could you move this to either Problems & Bugs -> Clientside or Serverside? Whatever you feel as more appropriate.

Someone said it wasent implemented yet as a respawn point. Sorry diden't know where to ask this.

Oh! That's what you were getting at :) I did wonder....

That's quite right... it isn't. In the core Exile functionality it is nothing more than something to decorate your base with. There are however scripts you can go hunting for on these forums which do allow for respawn at base, I suspect some of them might utilise the sleeping bag but others might simply be territory flag based.

Yeah this isn't like rust but i'm sure some people have made scripts to make this possible

Advertisement